Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 18's updates - 23/24 season (from p49), play-off final v Birmingham Sat 25th May 1pm (p63)

Comments

• Options
    Fuck me how have we not scored there, at least 3 blocks and 2 clearances off the line in the space of about 30 seconds
  • Options
    How the hell did we not score there ? !

Our subs have done well.
  • Options
    Who's turning over to watch the FA Cup Final?  :dizzy:
  • Options
    Why watch a 38 goals in a season striker when you can watch a 44 goals in a season striker?
  • Options
    Halfway through the 6 added minutes and they get a shot deflected behind for a corner
  • Options
    Eventually, just not right now :)
  • Options
    Enslin played through with a fantastic ball but the keepers out very quickly to smother it. Down injured now
  • Options
    Cricket 4 me
  • Options
    Oof that looks nasty
  • Options
    I dunno who made that tackle as they broke into the box, but it was bloody good..
    2-2 FT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mistakes will creep in now.
  • Options
    This is really difficult switching between this, the cup final and the F1 qualifying!
  • Options
    Cup final can wait, I'll watch it on catch up and fast forward through the dull bits
  • Options
    Bit worrying how two of our defence got totally skinned there.
  • Options
    Bugger 3-2. Another cracking goal from them.
  • Options
    3-2 Birmingham.
  • Options
    The boys have been excellent, created a lot of chances, but if they don't go on to win this they can really only blame that poor finishing because Birmingham have been far more clinical.
  • Options
    Phew. Birmingham thought they'd scored but the ref gave us a free kick instead, and we went on a break while they were still celebrating.
  • Options
    The Birmingham goalkeeper has been crucial for them.
  • Options
    Birmingham player gets a second yellow while injured by the dugouts. Another player got booked for complaining I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brum down to 10
  • Options
    We got any changes left? We look shattered 
  • Options
    2-3 after 105 (plus stoppages)
  • Options
    Going to going to be a ragged last period.
  • Options
    only subs remaining are both goalies
  • Options
    Final 15 mins under way.
  • Options
    15 mins to salvage it against 9 men (assuming their guy is still off receiving treatment)
  • Options
    Birmingham one man counter ends with a shot from distance parried by the keeper
  • Options
    Their subs are really quite good. Both sides looking very leggy bar Asiche* and Botaka*
  • Options
    One player running at 7 of ours and he forces a save and a corner. Need to close him down harder there