Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Early morning disturbances

13»

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    razil said:
    deffo put some obviously suggestive music on when they do, so they can hear, and see if they get the hint, of course there are  some risks to this..
    Alternatively, if you're feeling cruel, put on stuff that has a much higher than usual tempo ("Hey Ya" by OutKast maybe) or messes around with time signatures (several of the tracks on "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck, but I appreciate that jazz isn't everyone's cup of tea). If they're the kind of people that tend to synchronise with the music they're listening to, then they'll wear themselves out pretty quickly or keep on losing their rhythm. This also has the advantage that you have plausible deniability about it being a "we can hear you shagging" playlist, and is less likely to feed an exhibitionist tendencies they might have.
    Or say/do nothing & drill a glory hole in the wall ;-)

• Options
    Oddly enough my neighbor who is a solid 7/10 just got a new fella.

They don't go for long but they go loud. All done in 5 or so minutes every night at 10pm. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    razil said:
    deffo put some obviously suggestive music on when they do, so they can hear, and see if they get the hint, of course there are  some risks to this..
    Alternatively, if you're feeling cruel, put on stuff that has a much higher than usual tempo ("Hey Ya" by OutKast maybe) or messes around with time signatures (several of the tracks on "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck, but I appreciate that jazz isn't everyone's cup of tea). If they're the kind of people that tend to synchronise with the music they're listening to, then they'll wear themselves out pretty quickly or keep on losing their rhythm. This also has the advantage that you have plausible deniability about it being a "we can hear you shagging" playlist, and is less likely to feed an exhibitionist tendencies they might have.
    Or say/do nothing & drill a hole in the wall ;-)
    And post your knob through it
  • Options
    Get  picture of her and lets have a "Would Ya"
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

They don't go for long but they go loud. All done in 5 or so minutes every night at 10pm. 
    5mins? - What do they do for the other four and a half?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I think what we’re looking for here, ladies and gentlemen, is the worst possible song to shag along to. 
    I’ll chip in first with ‘Old Shep’, ( surely no one could? :o well apart from Lassie maybe :# ) and open the floor now to other contenders.
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    I think what we’re looking for here, ladies and gentlemen, is the worst possible song to shag along to. 
    I’ll chip in first with ‘Old Shep’, ( surely no one could? :o well apart from Lassie maybe :# ) and open the floor now to other contenders.
    Pretty Paedophile by The Snivelling Shits has to be a contender!
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    Woken up twice in consecutive early hours of the mornings by the neighbours having a good old rump.

any advice? Do I knock and explain I can hear them?
    Buy a Trumpet, and when they start have a practise!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

In a hurry to see the finish of News at Ten.
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    The Red Red Robin 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pringle said:
    3blokes said:
    The Red Red Robin 
     "There'll be something throbbing"