Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Early morning disturbances

Comments

• aliwibble said:
    Change your Wifi router name to WeCanHearYouShagging?
    Fucking genius...
  • Well it depends on how many of your devices you've got connected to it, as having to reconfigure the wifi connection for all of them would be a pain in the arse. But if you've got a Mifi device (either for connectivity on the road or as a backup in case your broadband goes down) that'd work just as well, as long as you remember to keep it plugged in.
  • last week my neighbour thought it was acceptable to use a fucking circular saw at 11.35 at night 
    While having sex?
  • last week my neighbour thought it was acceptable to use a fucking circular saw at 11.35 at night 
    That's some kinky shit right there
    Sorry SuedeAdidas, you beat me to it with a far wittier quote.
  • @iamdan. How was it for you?
  • Nothing last night! Had a good nights kip. 
  • Can we change the thread title 
    i thought it was gonna be about toilet shenanigans and what sort of stool action we all have .
    what a let down , can’t add anything of note to this thread , sorry 
    To me it should be late night not early morning even though original title is technically correct. 
  • iamdan said:
    Nothing last night! Had a good nights kip. 
    keep us informed
  • Sponsored links:

• Man up and knock one out!
  • Solidgone said:
    Man up and knock one out!
    I suggest the bloke, you never know the woman might let you have a go.
  • Used to have a neighbour upstairs who liked everyone to know she was having a good time... Until my wife informed me she was definitely faking it. I had no idea, and quite frankly it's that sort of ability to tell that I can live without
  • McBobbin said:
    Until my wife informed me she was definitely faking it. I had no idea, and quite frankly it's that sort of ability to tell that I can live without
    Feel for you @McBobbin

I can give you some tips for future reference.
  • Addickted said:
    McBobbin said:
    Until my wife informed me she was definitely faking it. I had no idea, and quite frankly it's that sort of ability to tell that I can live without
    Feel for you @McBobbin

I can give you some tips for future reference.
    I think I can guess... If it's real they are either really positive "yes! Yes!" Or undergo some religious experience "Jesus! Oh god" or there's fake "addickted! Addickted!"

Thank you old jokes home...
  • deffo put some obviously suggestive music on when they do, so they can hear, and see if they get the hint, of course there are  some risks to this..
  • Sponsored links:

• This is sort of related to this thread.
    There is an elderly couple (both in their 80’s) who are members of my Bowls Club.
    One evening earlier in the year the husband got out of bed to open the bedroom windows. He couldn’t help but look down into the lounge of the house that backed onto him.

The neighbors were a couple in their 30’s with two young children. The lounge lights were on and the couple were both naked and they were both hard at it.
    According to Derek various kinky positions and plenty of oral sex. 

Derek told his wife,she got out of bed to watch and  she was mesmerized by what She was seeing.

It transpires that three or four nights a week, after they put their children to bed the neighbors use their lounge for Rolly Polly.

The funny thing is that now Derek and his wife now check every night and enjoy watching their neighbors performing, Derek albeit sheepishly admitted that his wife has become frisky (for the first time in quite a few years)

Derek also admitted that when his wife first saw her neighbor receiving head, she couldn’t stop talking about it.
    He did laugh and joke, but reading between the lines this has kickstarted their sex life, and for the first time ever they have tried oral sex

Good luck to them both,and the old girl has certainly got a spring in her step lately.

Now your username makes sense ;)
    There is an elderly couple (both in their 80’s) who are members of my Bowls Club.
    One evening earlier in the year the husband got out of bed to open the bedroom windows. He couldn’t help but look down into the lounge of the house that backed onto him.

The neighbors were a couple in their 30’s with two young children. The lounge lights were on and the couple were both naked and they were both hard at it.

Derek told his wife,she got out of bed to watch and  she was mesmerized by what She was seeing.

It transpires that three or four nights a week, after they put their children to bed the neighbors use their lounge for Rolly Polly.

The funny thing is that now Derek and his wife now check every night and enjoy watching their neighbors performing, Derek albeit sheepishly admitted that his wife has become frisky (for the first time in quite a few years)

Derek also admitted that when his wife first saw her neighbor receiving head, she couldn’t stop talking about it.
    He did laugh and joke, but reading between the lines this has kickstarted their sex life, and for the first time ever they have tried oral sex

Good luck to them both,and the old girl has certainly got a spring in her step lately.

I wonder if it was teeth in or out?
    I wondered exactly the same thing.

I wonder if it was teeth in or out?
    Well......they were in his gob when he started - but couldn’t find them when they finished. 

• razil said:
    deffo put some obviously suggestive music on when they do, so they can hear, and see if they get the hint, of course there are  some risks to this..
    Alternatively, if you're feeling cruel, put on stuff that has a much higher than usual tempo ("Hey Ya" by OutKast maybe) or messes around with time signatures (several of the tracks on "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck, but I appreciate that jazz isn't everyone's cup of tea). If they're the kind of people that tend to synchronise with the music they're listening to, then they'll wear themselves out pretty quickly or keep on losing their rhythm. This also has the advantage that you have plausible deniability about it being a "we can hear you shagging" playlist, and is less likely to feed an exhibitionist tendencies they might have.
  • Put a letter through their door saying you can hear them and you don't even live next door. Say, I don't know what it must be like for your immediate neighbours. Then they won't know it is you and it might stop them being so noisy.
  • edited August 2019
    aliwibble said:
    razil said:
    deffo put some obviously suggestive music on when they do, so they can hear, and see if they get the hint, of course there are  some risks to this..
    Alternatively, if you're feeling cruel, put on stuff that has a much higher than usual tempo ("Hey Ya" by OutKast maybe) or messes around with time signatures (several of the tracks on "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck, but I appreciate that jazz isn't everyone's cup of tea). If they're the kind of people that tend to synchronise with the music they're listening to, then they'll wear themselves out pretty quickly or keep on losing their rhythm. This also has the advantage that you have plausible deniability about it being a "we can hear you shagging" playlist, and is less likely to feed an exhibitionist tendencies they might have.
    Or say/do nothing & drill a hole in the wall ;-)