Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stoke game available to stream for a fiver if you are abroad....

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    I've got a picture but no sound at the moment. Is that right or should I be hearing anything?

Edit: as if by magic, the sound has come on!
  • Options
    Last week was a shitter though. I didn't get a working stream at all, having paid the fiver for the game.

I sent an email to VP tech support & didn't get a reply until almost the end of the game.

They said they the problem was with a recent Safari update. It was something a non-computer expert would never have known what to find, in order to fix the issue.

I've asked for a refund, or a credit for todays game, but as yet have heard nothing back, which is disappointing.
    Whilst a fiver isn't a huge sum, it's annoying to not get a service you have paid for, & have lackadaisical responses.

I certainly want to watch today, but am slightly hesitant if it doesn't work.
  • Options
    I'm in. Thanks for advice. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I have a subscription to Valley Pass and am logged in but still cannot play the live stream.  Watching on a mac. Any advice?
  • Options
    Does it work on a Mac or just PC? I'm not getting anything.
  • Options
    Commentary slightly ahead of the picture this week. 
  • Options
    Mine is saying I don't have the correct permissions, but I paid them £110 last night!!
  • Options
    Ever so slight commentary just ahead of play... 
  • Options
    dickad1 said:
    Does it work on a Mac or just PC? I'm not getting anything.
    Working fine on my mac, using 'Brave Browser' although as @Talal says, comms are slightly ahead, so had to turn em off
  • Options
    Paid for last game. Nothing. No reply to email. Nothing working today. Really bloody annoyed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Telling me that it’s unavailable in some countries - I’m on holiday in Greece.  Anyone else in Greece having a problem?
  • Options
    Commentary ahead is so annoying.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Okay so how do I cast to my chromecast when using a VPN as it seems to fail... Just trying to prep otherwise I'll have to watch on the Mac
    Don't they need to be on the same network?

I assume the VPN being on on your phone means they are on different networks.
    VPN is on my Mac... Watching on Mac at the moment.
  • Options
    Not working on Mac at all for me
  • Options
    milo said:
    Telling me that it’s unavailable in some countries - I’m on holiday in Greece.  Anyone else in Greece having a problem?
    VPN yourself to France or the USA they both are fine.
  • Options
    Footage a bit sketchy... Clock keeps going so I know it's not me!
  • Options
    Why does Pearce always grab his attackers arm?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Why does Pearce always grab his attackers arm?
    Lonely? 
  • Options
    Mine is freezing for about five seconds every five mins or so. I'm in "the Netherlands"...would my experience be better if I'd decided to holiday in "France" instead or is everyone having the same problem?
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Mine is freezing for about five seconds every five mins or so. I'm in "the Netherlands"...would my experience be better if I'd decided to holiday in "France" instead or is everyone having the same problem?
    Got the same
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lyle FUCKING TAYLOR YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!
  • Options
    Currently not broadcasting???
  • Options
    It's killed the stream! I expect a refund! 
  • Options
    Not broadcasting for anyone else?
  • Options
    Sudden goal clampdown on VPNs??
  • Options
    Back up now
  • Options
    Pretty disappointed with the stream today, it's currently gone completely but the audio has been out of sync for the whole stream so far :( 
  • Options
    stream gone down
  • Options
    Down in Croatia. Not a VPN thing.
  • Options
    This is rubbish compared with ifollow. How can it go into meltdown after a goal. Too many people jumping in the stadiim.