Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stoke game available to stream for a fiver if you are abroad....

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    For Wycombe I needed to download an app for I follow - I had the Wycombe logo with my other apps until I deleted it.
  • Options
    I have searched and I think Stoke have their own service like us - not on I follow! So that is that.
  • Options
    I have searched and I think Stoke have their own service like us - not on I follow! So that is that.
    If you've got Valley Pass you can buy the game for a 5er... magic stuff and Charlton commentary form the boys... 

I have literally waited 18 years to have this kind of access... so good 
  • Options
    You can use the CAFC one on your phone, by accessing the desktop site, no idea how well itll work though, it's gotta be worth the risk for a fiver!
  • Options
    That is what I am going to do. Match hasn't come up yet but I may try my laptop first and try watching near the Lobby and work from there. There is a local bar, an option is to check out their internet today. My son and I will sort out a plan. COYRs
  • Options
    Don't forget the hotspot option to utilize that speedy 4g!

Out of interest, do you pay with a UK bank card without any problems? If so, I might have to get my Mum to pay for me until the PayPal option is sorted!
  • Options
    Don't forget the hotspot option to utilize that speedy 4g!

Out of interest, do you pay with a UK bank card without any problems? If so, I might have to get my Mum to pay for me until the PayPal option is sorted!
    Yep.
  • Options
    I hope my mum sees this thread :D
  • Options
    OK, first time I've done this. Used Nord VPN, put in French address but paid with UK credit card. All gone through. Is that it as it seems so easy? When I tried last year on iFollow wouldn't work. 
  • Options
    Got chrome with desktop mode on my Android TVbox and got the match pass option so should all be good later.

Both my IPTV providers have our game listed as being streamed but I'm not convinced they know neither team has ifollow so can't see how they will get it. Ill see if they have it first before getting the valley pass stream.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Okay so how do I cast to my chromecast when using a VPN as it seems to fail... Just trying to prep otherwise I'll have to watch on the Mac
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Okay so how do I cast to my chromecast when using a VPN as it seems to fail... Just trying to prep otherwise I'll have to watch on the Mac
    Don't they need to be on the same network?

I assume the VPN being on on your phone means they are on different networks.
  • Options
    Boom, fiver paid!
  • Options
    Good news, but....
    I've never used Valley Pass before, so it forced me to register.
    Registered and the was told I will get the register email in 24 hours...
    The game starts in 1 hour. !
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ah, @The_President that’s annoying. Can’t believe they can’t put it through now though? Maybe message or tweet them?
  • Options
    I’ve just signed up for the year. Hopefully I won’t be regretting that in a couple of hours time...
  • Options
    Any other streams around?
  • Options
    Have emailed them.
    I bet I get the register email about 4.50.!
  • Options
    @The_President, had the same issue before the Blackburn game. If it hasn't come through in the next half hour then register with a different email address and it should work. No idea why but worked for me. 
  • Options
    In France currently, thought I might be able to stream but only getting an option for audio on the valley pass page. Shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    red10 said:
    In France currently, thought I might be able to stream but only getting an option for audio on the valley pass page. Shame.
    The 'live stream' option is under the comms option on the VP drop down
  • Options
    I've got the same issue as Mr Pres.
  • Options
    Is it on yet? I had a picture and clicked play but just buffering. 
  • Options
    There's a re-send activation link near the log-in to keep re-sending it to your email address

Got in with the VPN
  • Options
    The reply comes through pretty quickly. If you don't see it in your main inbox, check your junk email folder.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Yep, so far so good, seems a really sharp picture too!

720p with no buffering, lovely.
  • Options
    Not got the best internet where I am right now but I've given it a go. Let's see. Nothing yet though/
  • Options
    Same for me, just a black screen.
  • Options
    Yep, so far so good, seems a really sharp picture too!

720p with no buffering, lovely.
    Refreshed and now on. Thanks