Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Thanks....Sorry - misread it....wishful thinking...
  • We all love our own brew... 
  • If the Hemed deal falls through we should use what wages he was going to get and put it towards a new improved deal for Lyle. 
    Keeping Lyle happy and focused this season is vital imo.
  • I can't understand why this is taking so long. My gut feeling is that the FA are going to reject it, and the delay is in writing the reasons why. We have previous with the FA, it was a frivolous transfer!
  • cafc-west said:
    Thanks....Sorry - misread it....wishful thinking...
    Ok......as you were then mate......do that kind of thing myself now and again.
  • What time do the FA knock off on a Friday afternoon ? No outcome until next week now do you think ? 
  • Got an inkling given how decent a signing he is, and given Brighton may have released him to allow us to sign him, that he'll be unveiled tomorrow and that he is eligible to play...
  • I can't see it not being announced tonight. No insider info, just think we are going to hear one way or the other by 6. 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Perhaps Hemed thought it was to be a loan deal with Brighton paying a percentage of his wages ?
    Perhaps whether a loan or a permanent, Hemed and CAFC didn't agree on the wages ?
    I would think this is a distinct possibility.
    It's more often than not about money.
    Despite the FA still scrutinising the deal, it's been said both Brighton and Charlton completed the paperwork, therefore they must have been signed by the player beforehand.

The financial side must have already been agreed.

Perhaps the FA agreed the deal, but Charlton said that because they didn't want to say that the player was stalling over wages? I don't know if the wages agreed with a player have to be in the paperwork ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Oggy Red said:
    Perhaps Hemed thought it was to be a loan deal with Brighton paying a percentage of his wages ?
    Perhaps whether a loan or a permanent, Hemed and CAFC didn't agree on the wages ?
    Despite the FA still scrutinising the deal, it's been said both Brighton and Charlton completed the paperwork, therefore they must have been signed by the player beforehand.

Perhaps the FA agreed the deal, but Charlton said that because they didn't want to say that the player was stalling over wages? I don't know if the wages agreed with a player have to be in the paperwork ? 
    I would imagine some sort of proof that the player has agreed to the terms/contract would have to be sent off alongside the paperwork.
  • Oggy Red said:

If the player hadn’t agreed terms then no deal was struck and why bother submitting paperwork. I’m certain it’s not that.
  • I believe the deal sheet that had to be submitted by 7pm last night had to be signed by both clubs and the player concerned. If he hadn't agreed it wouldn't even have been submitted. There must be some other issue. I would have guessed work permit but if he Polish passport as somebody suggested that can't be it
  • No, Dazzler .... don't wind us up.

• Oggy Red said:
    No, Dazzler .... don't wind us up.
    He looks like a dodgy 'Make your own' FIFA character there... 
  • Oggy Red said:

But Oggy......was the paperwork correct for the type of deal that had been set up?
    It may well have been in on time.....in fact, thinking about it, I’m certain it was, because we’d have got a knock back almost immediately had it not been.
    I don't know anymore than you, SoundAs ...... just trying to weigh up or discount reasons for the delay.

Your guess is as good as mine.

• Dazzler21 said:
    Totally still at SL. 

(Mobile Photoshop is difficult)

To be fair had you not mentioned Photoshop I'd have believed that picture!!
    Doesn't pass the height test in that picture though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

I think we should bring back flagging for this behaviour!

@dazzler21

Flogging
  • edited August 2019
    Oggy Red said:

I think we should bring back flogging for this behaviour!

@dazzler21

Fixed that for you mate, just like the two previous posters did, great minds and all that ;)
  • LTKapal said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Totally still at SL. 

Doesn't pass the height test in that picture though. 
    True, I've just measured him and he's only about three inches tall
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Totally still at SL. 

You just accepted that he's radioactive ?  :-)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Totally still at SL. 

I still do.
  • Longer this drags on less likely the deal looks
  • Ah please get him signed