Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Halix said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Cadiz won't know if the move has fallen through, any more than we do.

Maybe they are just getting their ducks in a row just in case?

But at this stage they can't know if the Charlton deal has not been accepted.
    His agent might possibly have an inkling!
    Doubtful.
  • It's all @Scoham's fault.

As soon as he posts the updated squad list, we'll sign someone.
  • edited August 2019
    Can only think that after this amount of delay, legal eagles are now involved looking at whether or not all the paperwork and procedures were acceptable and within the set time frames for the transfer/loan.
    It’s possibly a scenario that The FA haven’t encountered before and they’re unsure of the correct outcome and procedures. I must admit I have been confused as to whether this is a loan, a transfer or a free transfer, different posters have confused the issue on here with what the deal actually is and how the various parties should have gone about dealing with it.
    I wonder who else is confused because it would seem someone along the line has been.
    Can’t think of anything else it could be?

”Confused.....you will be.”

•  It’s possibly a scenario that The FA haven’t encountered before and they’re unsure of the correct outcome and procedures.

Well, they had better hurry up. We've got a game tomorrow.

• Sitting with a client in Maryland, background music playing Rockin’ Robin, it’s a sign.
  • edited August 2019
    It's all @Scoham's fault.

As soon as he posts the updated squad list, we'll sign someone.
     Wait what.... Is my list not acceptable? I have kept it up to date and everything.... Or is it not acceptable as it is missing some of the kids?

**** EDIT  **** 

This was in jest, I know Scoham gets the inside track for FM purposes.
  • Are we there yet... 
  • edited August 2019
    Perhaps Hemed thought it was to be a loan deal with Brighton paying a percentage of his wages ?
    Perhaps whether a loan or a permanent, Hemed and CAFC didn't agree on the wages ?
    I would think this is a distinct possibility.
    It's more often than not about money.
  • Sponsored links:

• limeygent said:
    Sitting with a client in Maryland, background music playing Rockin’ Robin, it’s a sign.
    all that 'twiddly didley dee, twiddley diddley dee' .. nuff to drive you mad ((:>)
  • limeygent said:
    Sitting with a client in Maryland, background music playing Rockin’ Robin, it’s a sign.
    Then stop posting and get back to
    work😉
  • They prob told him and his agent 1st before they tell us? Didn't taylor find out his ban b4 the club announced it?
  • Perhaps Hemed thought it was to be a loan deal with Brighton paying a percentage of his wages ?
    Perhaps whether a loan or a permanent, Hemed and CAFC didn't agree on the wages ?
    Could be I suppose.
  • Perhaps Hemed thought it was to be a loan deal with Brighton paying a percentage of his wages ?
    Despite the FA still scrutinising the deal, it's been said both Brighton and Charlton completed the paperwork, therefore they must have been signed by the player beforehand.

The financial side must have already been agreed.

• limeygent said:
    all that 'twiddly didley dee, twiddley diddley dee' .. nuff to drive you mad ((:>)
    But it’s Charlton twiddley dee...
  • limeygent said:
    Then stop posting and get back to
    work😉
    Boring client.
  • edited August 2019
    Oggy Red said:
    Perhaps Hemed thought it was to be a loan deal with Brighton paying a percentage of his wages ?
    Despite the FA still scrutinising the deal, it's been said both Brighton and Charlton completed the paperwork, therefore they must have been signed by the player beforehand.

The financial side must have already been agreed.

But Oggy......was the paperwork correct for the type of deal that had been set up?
    It may well have been in on time.....in fact, thinking about it, I’m certain it was, because we’d have got a knock back almost immediately had it not been.
  • limeygent said:
    limeygent said:
    But it’s Charlton twiddley dee...
    our song is 'When the Red Red Robin', it's not 'Rockin Robin' unless you're about 10 years old
  • Sponsored links:

• The signing of Tomer Hemed by Cádiz CF is being discussed. To say only that, if there is the incorporation of the Israeli battering ram, it would be a great signing. He has played in Almeria, Mallorca, Brighton and more European teams. A player of the Lekic style: powerful, tall, strong ...

Very unlikely to sign for Charlton, Alberto. The market is closed even if they insist. Although I must also recognize that I do not know if there is any legal gap that allows this signing.
  • edited August 2019
    Halix said:
    Oggy Red said:

Why ?
    Because if he doubts it will go through he will be pitching his client left, right and centre, I would imagine, as he would have no club.
  • Halix said:
    Halix said:
    Oggy Red said:

Why ?
    Because if he doubts it will go through he will be pitching his client left, right and centre, I would imagine, as he would have no club.
    How would the agent have any more clue than both clubs ?
  • Much like Brentford, Cadiz can piss off.
  • Wind up!
  • They both have Israeli names, 5 letters fore and aft. Caught me out