Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++ Beram Kayal signs a season long loan (ed. oh no he doesn't)++

Comments

• I just got a boner thinking about a midfielder of Kayal, Williams, Cullen and Aneke
    That is an absolutely top notch midfield.

And, plenty of cover, too!
  • https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beram_Kayal

Hoping this fella could become a fans favourite.
  • Great signing and very surprised he's come to us.

Surely RD has blown his alleged 5k a week wage limit to get him and Hemed (if he signs too)
  • Great signing and very surprised he's come to us.

Surely RD has blown his alleged 5k a week wage limit to get him and Hemed (if he signs too)
    Dont forget we've got a good relationship with Brighton so wouldnt be surprised if they're helping with the wages
  • Can always get a good idea of a player by responses in his sides forum, Brighton forum is pretty glowing stuff about Kayal
    https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?374600-Kayal-Hemed/page7
  • Sponsored links:

• He’ll be our best midfielder since Andy Reid

Now that’s an eating contest I’d like to see!
  • ...... true professional and a leader. 
    Another Bowyer/Gallen signing who's a strong character and leader.

They're building a tough and resiliant core within the team. Bowyer's often spoken about bringing in players with strong mentality - winners, he calls them.

• Beram Kayal
    Beram Kayal

Running down the wing

Kayal
    Kayal
    Kayal 

The Israeli king....  
    this or 
    Beeeeeeeram Kayal 
    running down the wing it’s Kayal
    scoring all the goals it’s Kayal

we’re not in the checkatraaaade! 

• Israeli, London Based, fan here
    Excellent signing. Kayal is great for Charlton, a Premiership player in my eye but more than welcome to the Valley. Spoke to a Brighton fan on Sunday and he said fans weren't happy not to see him playing more last season. Been outstanding with the National team, true professional and a leader. Great lad too (met him few times). Hope that his best friend, Tomer Hemed, will join us too

So you are the other one... וואללה
    I am Perth based these days, so less in touch with Israeli football but have 'seen Kayal play for Brighton and the National side. Very impressive...

ברוך הבא לצ'רלטון בירם
     !!! יללה אדומים 
  • Am I actually supposto believe your sky looks like this?

Don’t be so daft, everybody knows that’s the Thames with the mist rolling in at the front ...
  • Dont know anything about either of them, but would have preferred Hamed seeing as he's a striker & we have a hatfull of midfielders already. 

Dont think Hamed will join now. Bugger. 
  • edited August 2019
    I just got a boner thinking about a midfielder of Kayal, Williams, Cullen and Aneke
    Think Field and even Gallagher and JFC will have something to say about that! Outstanding options. 
    Dont know anything about either of them, but would have preferred Hamed seeing as he's a striker & we have a hatfull of midfielders already. 

Dont think Hamed will join now. Bugger. 
    They come as a pair :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• I just got a boner thinking about a midfielder of Kayal, Williams, Cullen and Aneke
    You know that Midfield is going to over-ran and we'll lost about 4-0 on Saturday dont you

Its the Charlton way!!... With great happiness, comes a great big kick in the bollocks!!
    Bielik knows all too well about that!
  • Like the look of this signing. All of these loans we've got, has anyone claimed for PPI? 
  • What a signing Beram Kayal is.
    I’ve seen him a number of times at the Amex.
    Wasn’t out of his depth in the Premiership.
    I imagine Brighton didn’t want to loan him to a rival in the same division.
  • Some signing this is looking like.

Just had a watch of a couple of montages and the fella can play.
    Could be on of the reasons Taylor was keen to stay with this boy providing the bullets.
  • I’m pleased he can play a part in out title winning squad.

(Rolls eyes emoji)
  • Kayal is definitely at another level to our other loan players, great that we were able to bring in someone with that experience as well as promising youngsters