Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Commentary slightly ahead again making it unlistenable. 

This
  • Options
    Valley pass need to fix this commentary stagger. It’s amateur.
  • Options
    Clairvoyant commentary service. Complete with ethereal hiss. 
  • Options
    Is there a reason Charlton haven't signed up with ifollow and decided to run our own system which has issues
  • Options
    Sound is poor, and out of sync again.
  • Options
    ricardom said:
    Is there a reason Charlton haven't signed up with ifollow and decided to run our own system which has issues
    It will be the same that Barnsley use

We just dont use the stock iFollow setup on their website
  • Options
    Solly crocked. Remind me who our RB sub is?
  • Options
    Oshilaja I expect. 
  • Options
    I load it, it all opens onto ‘live’, then I see a still up to date picture with the right time - but nothing happens. ?
  • Options
    Which vpn are people using for I follow, my one has stopped working!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Comms are gone now.
  • Options
    Comms are back but the quality is dreadful. Got progressively worse through the half.
  • Options
    Can barely understand Jamie on the co-commentary such is the level of distortion 
  • Options
    Cant stand the sound being out of sync -so swithced the sound off...again.
  • Options
    Cant stand the sound being out of sync -so swithced the sound off...again.
    I would settle for either!
  • Options
    Yeah. Sound quality is bad. Better without it.
  • Options
    High quality digital images with commentary via string and baked bean tins. 
  • Options
    Don’t really have a problem with the sound quality, it’s rubbish but manageable. It’s the fact that the commentary is about a second or 2 ahead of the play which makes it tricky to listen to.
  • Options
    Finally got barnsley app working just in time for solly going off
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    Don’t really have a problem with the sound quality, it’s rubbish but manageable. It’s the fact that the commentary is about a second or 2 ahead of the play which makes it tricky to listen to.
    This
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got the feed up and running 30 seconds before the end of the half 🎉🎉🎉. Is the audio always so hissy?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Blimers ! What a mess !

Same QPR commentary initially and then over the 45+ mins, lost around 10 with picture freezing....inc when we scored !!!!

SO frustrating !

Anyone else having this problem ?
  • Options
    Addick93 said:
    Which vpn are people using for I follow, my one has stopped working!!

Windscribe (Swe) 
  • Options
    They need to switch the commentary off. Awful sound and ahead of time. When it went off during game sound was fine. 
  • Options
    Got the feed up and running 30 seconds before the end of the half 🎉🎉🎉. Is the audio always so hissy?
    No but it always tells you what's happened before you've actually seen it. Enjoy. 
  • Options
    Soooo , I don’t get it. What are those in the U.K. doing , using a VPN then buying a match pass on Valley pass? 
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Soooo , I don’t get it. What are those in the U.K. doing , using a VPN then buying a match pass on Valley pass? 
    Pretty much yh. 
  • Options
    Which VPN would people recommend? Is it free? 
  • Options
    Opera browser has been mentioned by many on here and I'm using it with no problems. Has free vpn. 
  • Options
    Sound on ValleyPass has been hissy for me but is in sync with the video.