Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor Gallagher - first league goal for Chelsea (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Talal said:
    Could do with Chelsea loaning him to us for the next 5 years to aid his development.
    Gut feeling is he'll be with us again next season. 
    You think he’ll be ready for Premier League football then?
    It's the logical next step. 
  • Options
    Eden Hazard called him the Baby Beckham - he’s right, and we’ve got him. 
    Defences beware !
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Could do with Chelsea loaning him to us for the next 5 years to aid his development.
    Bloody hell we are 5 games in, anything could happen yet. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Chelsea will not recall him Lampard knows the beauty of a loan period look at Mason Mount last season at Derby.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Bloody hell we are 5 games in, anything could happen yet. 
    Yh that's why I said gut feeling and not nailed on fact. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Talal said:
    Let's see. 

Will he be like Josh Maceacran and become a bit of a journeyman or Mason Mount and be pitched in at the Bridge next season. 

It is still too early to say? 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Talal said:
    Let's see. 

Will he be like Josh Maceacran and become a bit of a journeyman or Mason Mount and be pitched in at the Bridge next season. 

It is still too early to say? 
    Probably. Didn't give it an awful lot of thought when posting tbh. 
  • Options
    For a 19yr old he is a class player. He has a great knack of drifting in and out of games. He has a wonderful knack of reserving energy and popping up or chasing at the right time. 3 goals from midfield in your 1st 5 games at senior football level before is remarkable. That's why I thought he must have been on loan for someone last year. He obviously has tremendous coaching at Chelsea. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    For a 19yr old he is a class player. He has a great knack of drifting in and out of games. He has a wonderful knack of reserving energy and popping up or chasing at the right time. 3 goals from midfield in your 1st 5 games at senior football level before is remarkable. That's why I thought he must have been on loan for someone last year. He obviously has tremendous coaching at Chelsea. 
    Or at Charlton!
  • Options
    It is good to hear, but it would be worrying if he wasn't given the start he has had.
  • Options
    This lad is mustard,glad Lampard is at Chelsea because  when he goes back he will get his chance.
  • Options
    This lad is mustard,glad Lampard is at Chelsea because  when he goes back he will get his chance.
    Assuming Lumpard makes it to the end of the season, which I hope he doesn't
  • Options
    Assuming Lumpard makes it to the end of the season, which I hope he doesn't
    Why?
  • Options
    It would be Chelsea have had a succesful season, I can't stand em!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Great picture of him grinning as he is about to score against Brentford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Bowyer and Lampard probably two of the best recent examples of English goalscoring midfielders.
  • Options
    Halix said:
    Bowyer and Lampard probably two of the best recent examples of goalscoring midfielders.
    Gerrard, Scholes, Giggs, Zola, Toure, Beckham, Alli, Sterling, Hazard........
  • Options
    Halix said:
    Bowyer and Lampard probably two of the best recent examples of goalscoring midfielders.
    Gerrard, Scholes, Giggs, Zola, Toure, Beckham, Alli, Sterling, Hazard........
    Nicky Bailey, Johnnie Jackson ....... but don't let them take penalties! :smile:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    https://t.co/727A84zQAJ?amp=1
    A little bit about him and his start at Charlton.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Would love to see England under 19’s or U21’s at the valley, would make Tommy D’s Job a lot easier.
  • Options
    Gallagher and Leko called up for England U20s

did not know that Leko was that young!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    was chatting to Lewis Bate's dad yesterday (Lewis plays for chelsea academy) and Conor told Lewis he's loving it at Charlton - Conor's girlfriend lives in Sidcup as well 
    I'd heard his missus only lives ten minutes' walk from Sparrows Lane and that was a huge factor in why he joined us! (May have been a ten-min drive though)

Wigan and Derby (think it might have been them) offered better financial terms in some regard, but both Bowyer and the girlfriend factor swayed him to SE7.

This came to me from someone who spoke to his dad at the Forest game. Could be bollocks, but it would be a weird thing to make up.

Fantastic he's here at any rate.
    I'm not sure "Bowyer and the girlfriend factor" would do it for me, but there you go