Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD calls out Duchatelet's latest lies and plans new protest moves

Comments

• Once more into the breach,
    Dear friends, once more
    And upon this charge
    Cry God for Bowyer, Charlton and CARD
    Once more unto Belgium, dear friends, once more;

The games afoot......

• "I will hurt you for this.

I don't know how yet, but give me time. 

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.”

• Save yourself a lot of bother Roly son, just sell and never darken our doors again.

#wankpuffinout
  • edited August 2019
  • edited August 2019
    Addickted said:
    Once more into Belgium,
    Dear friends, once more,
    The games afoot
    And upon this charge
    Cry God for Bowyer, Charlton and CARD
    Once more unto Belgium, dear friends, once more;

The games afoot......

Better

Standing in the shoulders of giants
  • Good stuff
  • edited August 2019
    clb74 said:
    Richard Murray and Lieven De Turck, as legitimate targets for lawful direct action over the coming weeks and months

If however we get off to a good start we will more than likely delay the protests / direct action
    If we get off to a good start. Do you think we might. Seriously?

Thanks CARD. Anybody who wants to pick even the smallest of holes in that statement is a plonker with an agenda :)
  • Sponsored links:

• I like this move way more than protests at the Valley but given the wording, does CARD now admit that protests can be harmful to performances on the pitch, fairly sure in the past we were all told that wasn't the case? 
  • colthe3rd said:
    I like this move way more than protests at the Valley but given the wording, does CARD now admit that protests can be harmful to performances on the pitch, fairly sure in the past we were all told that wasn't the case? 
    Match day protests need enough support from fans at the games.

Those type of protests would split the fan base even more than they did at the time. One reason being we have a manager everyone can get behind and the second there being no one to protest to at games. You could argue Murray is there, but Duchatelet is the main target and he’s never there.
  • Scoham said:
    colthe3rd said:
    I like this move way more than protests at the Valley but given the wording, does CARD now admit that protests can be harmful to performances on the pitch, fairly sure in the past we were all told that wasn't the case? 
    Match day protests need enough support from fans at the games.

Those type of protests would split the fan base even more than they did at the time. One reason being we have a manager everyone can get behind and the second there being no one to protest to at games. You could argue Murray is there, but Duchatelet is the main target and he’s never there.
    Exactly why I had a problem with them in the first place. Roland clearly only only cares about 2 things, money and his reputation. As long as all those protesting went to the game and paid money to enter and any coverage was confined to the UK he couldn't have cared less yet with all the will in the world the hostile atmosphere they created was carried into the ground and in turn aimed towards the players. 
  • Hurrah for CARD!
  • edited August 2019
  • Great response.

Let the de-Shitweaseling of the club commence....
  • Sponsored links:

• One question would not Shaun Harvey the ELF chairman dude accused by Douchebag of “manipulation of the voting member” have every right to sue his dumb Belgium arse?
  • Our , pretty lame , support in general will twist on a couple of wins and be against protest 
    and on that basis they deserve this prick of an owner cos they’ll turn the other cheek as this Helmet of an owner butt fucks the one they love whilst tugging them off 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Protests did not affect performances. Fact.
    I think they might have improved them actually. 

Protests did not harm our performances.

Protests did not improve our performances.

The players (22 players out there) are responsible for the outcome of a result. Two separate teams were on the field of play while protests occured.

If anything....they might have caused a nice distribution towards our oppos

Our players....knew what was going to happen!

That is why we should be greatful that they got results....most of the time, when the match day protests occurred.

Excellent job CARD!

Go and get Roland and embaress the f*CK out of him.

He deserves it ...and so does Murrary.

Who is now probably sh*ting a brick!
  • Count me in for a trip to Belgium.
  • Mametz said:
    Good statement and good news.

My only reservation would be that I would not want Murray and LDT to become major targets for action as opposed to Roland. He is the one calling the shots, they are merely the running dogs.
    I agree. After acting as something of an apologist in the early days of the regime, Richard Murray has remained silent throughout our travails and has understandably lost a great deal of credibility as a result. That is very sad, given his previous achievements at the club. Against that, the reality is that he has no authority within the club and very little, if any, influence over Duchatelet.

It is perfectly reasonable to press Murray for a response on a number of the critical issues facing the club, but he has had health problems and I feel that many people will see him as something of a soft target. The priority - as ever - must be to direct our ire at the real villain of the peace.
  • edited August 2019
    Mametz said:
    Good statement and good news.

My only reservation would be that I would not want Murray and LDT to become major targets for action as opposed to Roland. He is the one calling the shots, they are merely the running dogs.
    Murray and LDT will run to Roland at the first sniff of them being targeted, hence putting more pressure on Roland. The same way as the initial protests in Belgium made his friends/family uncomfortable and forced him to put the club up for sale. 
  • edited August 2019
    Bowyer has brought back a love, desire and connection that we haven’t seen since the days of Powell and rightfully we as fans all want to respect and embrace that (whether that’s season ticket holders, continued boycotters or those living abroad), so non-Valley protests and ones directed at the individuals at fault is 100% the way to go.

Thank you CARD for an excellent statement 
  • Best news of the week so far !