Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Betting Thread 19/20

Comments

• IdleHans said:
    IdleHans said:
    IdleHans said:
    Sky Bet 18/1 top half finish!!! you never know, a couple of quality players and a few injured ones to come back.
    Wait until we've lost tonight, then it'll be 20s

It's actually 22/1. I'm shutting down my betvictor account and getting a sky one. Will use my opening bonus for that bet...

(Betvictors app is shite, their cash out values are abysmal and the spam is relentless)
    Good luck, I was seriously considering a bet on this £50 what not, however I think our aim is to beat the drop. So we might not rocket up the league, it is tight though so if we get some form its not a write off. I am going to swerve it but I hope you win mate.
    Thinking about it, we will do well to get anything from the next couple of games so I'll hold fire and see who comes in. 

Its not a terrible bet 9 points 12th place, problem is we are still a bit of a mess with all the injuries. If you think we can pick up the form when they return and players come in well worth (what you can afford), I think its harder as we will be going for it more in the summer.. more likely IMO.
  • 25s with paddy
  • Derby 33/1 for a top 6 finish... they’re only 8 points away... Rooney era just begun and they will recruit further. I’ve had £50 on it 
  • Derby 33/1 for a top 6 finish... they’re only 8 points away... Rooney era just begun and they will recruit further. I’ve had £50 on it 
    Beating a very poor Charlton side and Barnsley doesn't prove a lot.  I don't think they are a top 6 side with their current manager.
    Will they be able to recruit further? Considering they couldn’t even pay their players wages last month?
    Yes, they’ve said the money was delayed as an investment wasn’t signed off in time but who knows how true that is? In any case a club that size just getting Rooney on board, late paying the players is a concern. 
  • derby top 6 id prefer to back at 33 to 1
    than us top half at 25s

which is good news for us cos I’m shit 

• Somebody of Rooneys quality is going to lift any team, his passing in that game the other night was insane, he’ll be creating a lot of goals for derby I’m sure. I think the whole drink drive thing dampened them somewhat earlier in the season but they’re over that now.

Regardless of how shit we were to beat a team with 10 men the whole game is no easy task, plus the Barnsley game they only conceded due to Hamer mistake. They have the quality; they just needed that bit of luck to turn the corner. I also see they’re linked with Cenk Tosun who I don’t really rate but shows they still have some spending power, I think it is just a delayed investment... these things happen. 

At 33-1 felt like it had a lot more value than our top half that people been going on about. already down to 25/1 with no game being played since I placed the bet. Plus, they did it on the last day of the season when everybody had them written off, hopefully can happen again. 

• edited January 2020
    Have that for a treble ;)

• I had 6 game acca that missed out because Soton-Wolves wasn't a draw. Luckily I had cashed out like a coward long before. 
  • Bauer scorer at 33-1 (14-1 anytime) was a gift today too
  • Sponsored links:

• Jonjo anytime? 
  • Accrington cost me a nice 12-1 six-fold today. Mugs game....
  • My both teams to score bet today...28/1, 10 teams out of 12 had scored by half time.
    1 scored just after the break....
    Doncaster added to the **** list.
  • Swansea win or top 2 looking decent now 
  • I’ve had a £5 bet on Swansea to win the league 250/1 or to be promoted 11/1 
  • edited January 2020

My midweek championship treble:

Barnsley Preston BTTS

Forest Win

Middlesbrough Win

7/1

• I’ve had a £5 bet on Swansea to win the league 250/1 or to be promoted 11/1 
    150/1 to win
    40/1 top 2 
    10/1 go up

looking nice with galla and brewster there now and leeds doing their normal thing 
  • 2121 said:
    I’ve had a £5 bet on Swansea to win the league 250/1 or to be promoted 11/1 
    150/1 to win
    40/1 top 2 
    10/1 go up

looking nice with galla and brewster there now and leeds doing their normal thing 
    And they've still got to play both WBA and Leeds at home. I've had £50 on them at 12s for promotion on SkyBet. 250/1 for the league has huge value though, think I'm going to have £10 on that too.
  • Need baggies to slip and leeds not to buy a striker 
  • 2121 said:
    Need baggies to slip and leeds not to buy a striker 
    Hopefully not tonight against Stoke though 
  • Sponsored links:

• 2121 said:
    150/1 to win
    40/1 top 2 
    10/1 go up

And they've still got to play both WBA and Leeds at home. I've had £50 on them at 12s for promotion on SkyBet. 250/1 for the league has huge value though, think I'm going to have £10 on that too.
    500/1 with betfair.
  • Crazy price! 
  • 2121 said:
    150/1 to win
    40/1 top 2 
    10/1 go up

500/1 with betfair.
    Thank you, sir.

• Innnnnnnnnnnnn!
  • Baggies lose. Swansea 500/1 looking better already...
  • 275/1 now 
  • Don't get me wrong, it's still a huge gap but that's why its 500/1. It's certainly possible though.

• I had 2 near misses yesterday but one was very unlucky...

6fold:City, Bournemouth, Southampton, Aston Villa, Draw Arsenal/Chelsea and....... Everton. Unbelievable they conceded 2 goals after 90+4 , £2 on would have returned £320. Or at least I might have cashed out when Arsenal levelled.

My other one was 6fold 2.5 + , City only match that didn't come in.

I cant complain the other week/ month I won a freebet, put some in the bank and then kept spinning up (winning bits and losing bits) then won another free bet and haven't had to deposit which is a bonus. first time this season I have started to get a run together, unlucky last night though lol

• So Sky have boost today for people who opt in, Rooney to have a shot on target tonight Evens, surely that's printing money?

Away to Northampton, always makes me weary as it seems too obvious. Thoughts?

• edited January 2020
    One thing I've learned since getting involved in the last year is just how often 'obvious' things don't happen. Stuff like 'both sides to have at least one corner in each half' seems nailed on and then it doesn't happen.