Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Can somebody throw another ball onto the pitch at St James' Park, the poor Newcastle players have got nothing to play with.

Approaching half time, City lead 1-0 (stupid penalty given away) with 82% possession.

Newcastle have completed 50 passes to City's 330.

Embarrassing for the Barcodes.
  • FA Cup Semi Final Draw

Man Utd v Chelsea

Arsenal v Man City
  • Seems a bit weird doing the draw at half time in the last game, couldn't they have waited 45 minutes?

Semi draw:

Man Utd v Chelsea

Arsenal v Newcastle or Man City.
  • Seems a bit weird doing the draw at half time in the last game, couldn't they have waited 45 minutes?

Semi draw:

Man Utd v Chelsea

Arsenal v Newcastle or Man City.
    I ruled Newcastle out lol
  • That City kit makes them look like eleven tequila sunrises, truly awful
  • IdleHans said:
    That City kit makes them look like eleven tequila sunrises, truly awful
    Reminds me of the season we had something similar 
  • The generic crowd noise for this game is very grating
  • The magic of the FA Cup, semi final draw is goliath vs goliath.
  • iaitch said:
    The magic of the FA Cup, semi final draw is goliath vs goliath.
    I thought the big teams didn’t take it serious 
  • i know its better than having the like of millwall and palace getting to the final but having just big teams left really makes it rather dull. 
  • Sponsored links:

• The fans of the 4 teams left have probably all been to Wembley plenty of times and in the next few years will probably go again.
    In a way I'm glad that a so called smaller team hasn't reached the semi-finals. 
    Imagine if your team got to Wembley for the first time and you couldn't go.
  • The fans of the 4 teams left have probably all been to Wembley plenty of times and in the next few years will probably go again.
    Play Off Final tonight will be so weird in an empty Wembley Stadium 
  • totally pointless playing the semi finals at Wembley this year
    Was thinking that, imagine if it was last year and we'd got there and had to watch on tv. Devastating.
    Was thinking that, imagine if it was last year and we'd got there and had to watch on tv. Devastating.
    A dream of mine has always been to see Charlton in an FA Cup final at Wembley, and sing Abide With Me. 

In terms of how likely it is to happen, it's probably after world peace and an end to famine and disease, but we can dream!
  • And beat Millwall in the final.
  • Seriously who is he talking to, I actually think he has lost the plot lol, he is talking to a chair

• totally pointless playing the semi finals at Wembley this year
    Every year. But that is the money monster football has become
  • 2-0 Arsenal.

All City but they can't score.
  • Keeper nutmegged. 2-0 Arsenal 20 mins to defend now and i reckon it will be all City. Lets see how good this Arsenal defence is

• Sponsored links:

• Keeper nutmegged. 2-0 Arsenal 20 mins to defend now and i reckon it will be all City. Lets see how good this Arsenal defence is

They held Liverpool off well in that 2nd half the other night
  • edited July 2020
    The fans of the 4 teams left have probably all been to Wembley plenty of times and in the next few years will probably go again.
    A dream of mine has always been to see Charlton in an FA Cup final at Wembley, and sing Abide With Me. 

In terms of how likely it is to happen, it's probably after world peace and an end to famine and disease, but we can dream!
    Christ you're an optimist! Given our record in the cup over the 50 years I have supported the club I view us reaching a quarter final the equivalent of anyone else winning it! 
  • Apart from one Mustafi error in the first half, Arsenal have actually defended really well.

City won't win the champions league if they don't sort their defence out.
  • I swear Arsenal are playing a back 7 here. 

I didnt see that game but ive got a double on Arsenal and Man u so hoping they hold out now. 

I didnt see that game but ive got a double on Arsenal and Man u so hoping they hold out now. 
    5 minutes to go  plus injury tine I don't think you have to worry haha
  • Apart from one Mustafi error in the first half, Arsenal have actually defended really well.

City won't win the champions league if they don't sort their defence out.
    You're right, ive been impressed with Arsenal defence 
  • Martin Tyler is doing my head in a bit.
    I know Man City were favourites, but Arsenal are a big name side with big name players and they’re fucking rolling in money - they really ought to be giving City a good game. 
    He’s talking about Arsenal as if they’re a League 1 side who’ve just achieved an upset to rival Hereford and Ronnie Radford.
  • 52m for Mendy is looking to be one of the worst transfer buys ever.

If City don't buy a centre back to partner Laporte and a new left back this summer they'll have had a bad transfer window.
  • For balance arsenal are currently 10th in the premier league and got to a final - currently haven’t achieved anything. The way that twitter was reacting last night was as if it was some sort of giant killing - I don’t like city but I hate arsenal and there pathetic fans