Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dagenham v Charlton- Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    2-0 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I'd also say the bigger concern is the type of players that are on the pitch when events are happening

i.e. We've not conceded a goal when we've our First-Team defence on the pitch, none of our senior players are yet to score though

I know Taylor etc. is going to be rusty in front of goal yet we want him going into the season with a few goals and confidence
    Really? I didn’t think any of our senior players had scored yet. Or have I missed something?
    Thats what I said...
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Poor corner from Harriott - knocked on by Bonne - Lockyer knocks it in!
    0-2.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wiredu absolutely bossing this pre-season
    I can see it- Spurs or palace will sign him before window shuts...
  • Options
    With a name like Weird. He has a great future. Someone might even had said that we are witnessing a Premier League star of the future.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wiredu absolutely bossing this pre-season
    3rd goal in 3 games. As I said last night.....play him up front. 
  • Options
    Brandan is either going to be the next big thing or the next James Walker
  • Options
    2-0. Lockyer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At this rate we will have nothing to bloody complain about...  grrrr!!!
    Still time, palace went 2-0 up at Barnet last night and lost 6-2...
  • Options
    Dropping one of your names from a doubled barrel surname seems to make you a goal machine 
    Ashley Maynard-Brewer currently on the below link as we speak

https://www.gov.uk/change-name-deed-poll
  • Options
    Is Valley Pass working well for anyone? Keeps buffering for me.
  • Options
    Can someone change the thread title as it’s bugging me that there is no space after Charlton and before the dash, I like symmetry.
  • Options
    Anyone got valley pass commentary?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Anyone got valley pass commentary?
    If you’ve got Valley Pass there’s a live stream.
  • Options
    Looking like a comfortable away win 4-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keeps coming up as the Sunderland game
  • Options
    Working
  • Options
    Can someone change the thread title as it’s bugging me that there is no space after Charlton and before the dash, I like symmetry.
    Really... 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    I'd also say the bigger concern is the type of players that are on the pitch when events are happening

i.e. We've not conceded a goal when we've our First-Team defence on the pitch, none of our senior players are yet to score though

I know Taylor etc. is going to be rusty in front of goal yet we want him going into the season with a few goals and confidence
    Really? I didn’t think any of our senior players had scored yet. Or have I missed something?
    Thats what I said...
    It’s not, but ok.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:

Thats what I said...
    It’s not, but ok.
    I said: "none of our senior players are yet to score though"

You said you didnt think any of our senior players had scored...
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:

Thats what I said...
    It’s not, but ok.
    I think we all know what he meant 😏.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:

Thats what I said...
    It’s not, but ok.

Right...
  • Options
    At this rate we will have nothing to bloody complain about...  grrrr!!!
    Other than that our starting team is bang average and you’ve got a photo of Corbyn up 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:

Thats what I said...
    It’s not, but ok.

Right...
    Your very strange at times...
  • Options
    3-0 Bonne