Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ebbsfleet v Charlton - Match Thread (Callum Harriott a sub)

Comments

• Options
    Unless Harriot plays in the hole as a 10 or the fast forward option. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Not sure how Harriott fits in to Bowyer's formation but at least he'd put more effort in than Fosu. 
    We need to have more than just one formation as we learned under Robbo. We definitely need a winger in the squad although I wouldn’t sign Harriott. 
  • Options
    Harriot as the Grant replacement
  • Options
    Pratley captain over Solly? 
  • Options
    I think it will be good for Lee to have a look at Callum, he maybe able to get the best out of him, if he does sign him.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Not sure how Harriott fits in to Bowyer's formation but at least he'd put more effort in than Fosu. 
    We need to have more than just one formation as we learned under Robbo. We definitely need a winger in the squad although I wouldn’t sign Harriott. 
    We do, Bowyer used 2 in the playoff final. I just don't see him switching to a pair of wide men but you never know. 
  • Options
    That does speak volumes
  • Options
    Talal said:
    that really is the faintest of faint praise
    but fair enough for the poor man's mark marshall (CH) (tf was the poor man's kaikai)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know ebbsfleet line up. 
  • Options
    Isnt Harness a Goalkeeper? - Swear I remember his name from the U23s last season
    Will be good for him to get a game under his belt.
  • Options
    I liked Harriot.

He blew hot and cold but never hid.

He's only training with us but willing to play in a PSF, unlike Williams.
  • Options
    Anyone know ebbsfleet line up. 
    The Fleet lineup tonight... Ashmore, Wilson, Thomas, King, Grimes, Obileye, Shields, Goddard, Lawless, Ball, Trialist.
  • Options
    I liked Harriot.

Would you play in a preseason friendly, if you weren't insured? 
  • Options
    Certainly like Beds shocked to realise he's still only 25. Best years ahead if his head is in the right place.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Harriot was a decent player, a bit like Shaun Newton, not everything he tried came off but could be very effective and worked hard.
    Shaun Newton was brilliant!! Harriott nowhere near as good as Newts!!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I liked Harriot.

Lots of trialists out there playing in PSFs.

• Options
    Let’s not forget Harriott starred in our great escape win versus Watford - when we lost him he was seriously in demand. Also played 12 and scored once in the Champ last season. A decent squad option
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I liked Harriot.

First i have read of this, so don't know the back story but Williams is entitled to think he is not a triallist, surely? he was actually our player, too, not that i understood how that worked with his wages..
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I liked Harriot.

Not sure Williams needs to prove himself to us in a psf though, Bowyer already knows what he can do and with the fact he has had little time off due to internationals and with his injury record I can understand him missing a few out but to hit the ground running wherever he ends up he needs to get 2/3 under his belt before the season starts.

as for Harriot, i liked him and if his own injury issues are behind him and have not tainted him I would take him back
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I liked Harriot.

Normally the ones chasing a deal, look at the 3 we had last season.   The ones that do are either hard up or just want to keep playing.  I must say I am more shocked Harriot is prepared to play than Williams isn't. 
  • Options
    Damn. I was going to go to this game but had it in my head it was next week.
  • Options
    What is this bizarre obsession with wanting to take back ex players? Harriott had about 5 good games for us
  • Options
    Quite a few U23s missing. Game soon?
  • Options
    I win will never forget that appalling miss at Bramall Lane that probably cost us an FA Cup semi final.
    I’m probably alone in thinking that chance wasn’t as easy as it looked. Plenty of other brain farts from Callum that I remember though. 
  • Options
    On holiday, but can’t help but check... Why no Lewis Page?
  • Options
    I've never really seen Solly as captain material. Pearce and Pratley are better leaders
    I actually agree, but Solly is club captain isn’t he so was just surprised.