Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Gaz Metan PSF 4 July 2019 KO 6.00pm (ed. Match abandoned as Gaz was a very naughty boy)

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Do the bookies still pay out?
    No, bets will be refunded.

But honestly if you are betting on a friendly that is a 70 minute match, and is the players 1st game back, then you need to look at yourself as you may have a problem, and thats coming from me haha
    I think that could be a whoosh. ;)
  • Options
    Just come up on my phone as breaking news!
  • Options
    Would've been better off playing Gaz Top. 
  • Options
    Any footage of the agg , stuff all the nice shit 
  • Options
    Any footage of the agg , stuff all the nice shit 
    Will all be caught on camera. 
  • Options
     Actually ended 2-0 Lyle took the pen anyway
  • Options
    seth plum said:

But honestly if you are betting on a friendly that is a 70 minute match, and is the players 1st game back, then you need to look at yourself as you may have a problem, and thats coming from me haha
    I dunno seen 2 betting slips posted online from our game, cant believe people actually bet on it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Embarrassing, how can you care that much during a 70 minute friendly 
    Nice to see some passion, I hope lyle RKOs the ref at welling
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    CAFCsayer said:
    Embarrassing, how can you care that much during a 70 minute friendly 
    Nice to see some passion, I hope lyle RKOs the ref at welling
    WWE World Wrestling Entertainment GIF - WWE WorldWrestlingEntertainment Wrestling GIFs
  • Options
    I wish I'd bet on the game being adandoned. The odds should have been great on that! Seriously weird though......and funny.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I dunno seen 2 betting slips posted online from our game, cant believe people actually bet on it
    When I looked the odds were pretty good and I was tempted. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Macronate said:
    Bloody Romanians not finishing a job properly.
    If we're not allowed to joke about the chinese, surely we shouldn't be able to joke about any nation...

From your resident poster with an italian Romanian father.

It's a Big Issue for me to see such piss taking.
    Just wave the white flag mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's @Valiantphil with the match report?
    I will do a little run down on the lads later, got to give the ref a safe ride out of town. 
    Any teamsheets mate?
  • Options
    Excitement from day one ... gonna be an interesting season 
  • Options
    Where's @Valiantphil with the match report?
    I will do a little run down on the lads later, got to give the ref a safe ride out of town. 
    Any teamsheets mate?
    Nothing in writing. Just read out over the PA. 
  • Options
    Could Williams be excluded from playing due to insurance reasons? Not a trialist.
  • Options
    Do you think either Alfie or Brandan can step up on what you've seen @Valiantphil?
  • Options
    Alright this was a kick about, but you can see by the way it turned out that it was taken seriously, and I commented at HT that Gaz we’re giving it a go. 

I would also say that I watched a similar kick about here five years ago and in my report was wowed  by a new one of ours (who went on to play for England) and was nonplussed by one of our strikers who went on to play for Aberdeen. 

Dillon - usual stuff, but did get lobbed from a FK, only for the ref to order a retake. 
    Ant - looked to be wandering from his usual reliable spot, but OK. 
    Page- looked fit and played a class through ball to make a chance. 
    Pratley - MOM of the half for me. I reckon he could be skipper. 
    Pearce - i got the feeling he may be leaving, not sure why - didn’t seem his usual self. 
    Sarpong - still has stuff to learn and it shows but no probs. 
    Albie - was constantly coached by team mates. Played ok. 
    Alfie - same
    Taylor - hardly touched the ball 
    Aneke - he is going to take time and I hope we don’t have another future Aberdeen player on our hands. 
    Lapslie - took his goal well and played his usual busy game. 

Bow - didn’t say much, but of coaching here and there. Asked the ref not to send the two guys off, sub instead, but he wasn’t having it and I don’t blame him. 

Jacko - explained to their bench that this was a lack of respect for the officials. Love Jacko to bits. 

Only disappointment was was that a Gaz player asked me before the game to swop his shirt for my “we’re going up t shirt” after it’s finished. They were a friendly bunch, but obvs it ended in chaos, so no swop took place. For the other Johnny W fans out there. He played in the tactical warm up and then spent 10 mins doing fitness sprints on the sideline. Please sign him up. 
    Probably difficult to say on 35 mins football in pre season but are either Saprong or Alfie good enough to make up the step up to first team squad this season?
  • Options
    Do you think either Alfie or Brandan can step up on what you've seen @Valiantphil?
    Tough call in just 45 mins but I would think Brendan could struggle but Alfie will be a bit Jordan Cousins - dropped in at the deep end, make mistakes and learn from them. He had good in match support from Pratley, Taylor and Dillon - and responded to instructions. 
  • Options
    This might seem trivial to some but here, as at Wembley, we are given a pennant but don't return the gift.

Poor imho.

What does a pennant cost? £30?

Sort it out Charlton, other clubs can do it.

Didn’t spot this - should have given the guy my  CAFC shirt.  As I said, they were a friendly bunch.