Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bunch of Amateurs

Comments

• Options
    Good spot, clive.

Thanks  for posting it up.
  • Options
    Cor that was weird seeing us mentioned in the Mail. Mixed feelings really! Thanks Clive. 

Just finished a five hour trip up to Hartlepool! Should be a good game tomorrow. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Cor that was weird seeing us mentioned in the Mail. Mixed feelings really! Thanks Clive. 

Just finished a five hour trip up to Hartlepool! Should be a good game tomorrow. 
    Everything crossed for you ! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone - I need your votes!

https://footballcontentawards.com/voting

We're in the Best In Nonleague - Video category. 

I'd really appreciate any support you can offer here, we've never won an award before! 
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Only just seen this as have had 7 days without wifi.

Clicked on the link but all I get is "Thanks for voting" !

Am I too late to the "party" again ? 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    I think that means you’ve already voted! I got the closing date wrong - I think it’s tonight. 

Edit - scratch that, looks like voting has closed already!  
  • Options
    Marc White was a guest on TalkSport- 'The Sports Bar' hosted by Jamie O'Hara & Jason Cundy last night, you can hear their chat below

Part 1  https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1700690400/

Part 2   https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1700690400/1700692200/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks, clive ! 
  • Options
    addickson said:
    I think I met that guy! He came into the dressing room and asked for a photo. I couldn't believe the tour guy was walking into the away dressing room with all the kits out. Very cheeky move.  
  • Options
    Is there any chance you can make a film about our ‘Board of Directors’ ?
  • Options
    edited January 24
    _MrDick said:
    Bunch of jokers?

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Funnily enough I had a few chats with people on here about delving into our owners for a film a couple of years back, but when Prague said I’d have to consider my personal safety I figured, I’ll stick with the lunatics at Dorking for now. 
  • Options
    Loving the recent attention paid to wound up opposition fans, brilliant content. Hartlepool last month over the disallowed goal and then Aldershot this past weekend with the corner antics.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Apparently Cundy calls me “the fat guy with glasses” on that show. I need to listen to it to be sure - if he does then I am making him my next mortal enemy. 
    Cundy really f*cks me off.  If he said that about me, I'd be waiting outside the News building for him lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loving the recent attention paid to wound up opposition fans, brilliant content. Hartlepool last month over the disallowed goal and then Aldershot this past weekend with the corner antics.
    That video of the corner antics is an absolute belter!

Can someone stick the link up here. Deserves a wider audience.
  • Options
    edited February 20
    That corner clip has got amazing traction over the last 24hrs mate 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    I was already a fan of your work with the gold you got from Barks so transitioning to Dorking and a character like Marc was smooth. You then became a personal hero of mine when you told the ginger full back to go fuck himself! 

Really pleased for you the success you are having with this, nothing but admiration for anyone taking leaps of faith and backing themselves like you have done
    My 4 month old son is either strawberry blonde or...well, let's just say I am prepared to switch sides and start fighting for ginger rights. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Carter said:
    I was already a fan of your work with the gold you got from Barks so transitioning to Dorking and a character like Marc was smooth. You then became a personal hero of mine when you told the ginger full back to go fuck himself! 

Really pleased for you the success you are having with this, nothing but admiration for anyone taking leaps of faith and backing themselves like you have done
    My 4 month old son is either strawberry blonde or...well, let's just say I am prepared to switch sides and start fighting for ginger rights. 
     I think of bigger concern is Marc's Barnet.
    What on earth is going on there??!
  • Options
    I am a subscriber and love it. The constant Charlton references are appreciated. 

I know it winds you up but the pettiness of some of the clubs is so funny and is exactly what non-league can be!

Keep it up mate.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Carter said:

I think of bigger concern is Marc's Barnet.
    What on earth is going on there??!
    Turkey.