Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glastonbury 2019

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    I once had a holiday job cleaning up after the V festival. Found over £30 in cash, an ounce and half of hash, and a bag of mitzis. result!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    I once had a holiday job cleaning up after the V festival. Found over £30 in cash, an ounce and half of hash, and a bag of mitzis. result!
    I always scan the floor when I'm walking around certain parts of the festival.. the amount of half full baggies you find is unreal.
  • Options
    So, anyone going this year, who would you recommend seeing?

Soulful/dance stuff especially welcome, loved it in 2019, especially Block 9/The Glade once the main stages close. Personally looking forward to seeing St Etienne & Nightmares on Wax,

Appreciate some of you would rather stick pins in yours eyes, and it was so much better in the old days.  
  • Options
    Not this year, decided to cancel my tickets and have a family break instead. Shangri la (nect to block 9) are using my work for wristbands etc though, so il be there in spirit.
  • Options
    Will be there and cannot wait. Am still planning who to see, but love Paul Heaton’s songwriting, so will be there, have never seen Pet Shop Boys live and am intrigued, First Aid Kit, Celeste, Griff, Idles, Wolf Alice, Little Simz, Herbie Hancock and more - will be seeing partial sets no doubt as impossible to see all of you’re to make the most of it. 
  • Options
    Will be there and cannot wait. Am still planning who to see, but love Paul Heaton’s songwriting, so will be there, have never seen Pet Shop Boys live and am intrigued, First Aid Kit, Celeste, Griff, Idles, Wolf Alice, Little Simz, Herbie Hancock and more - will be seeing partial sets no doubt as impossible to see all of you’re to make the most of it. 
    Idles will be great 
  • Options
    Have seen pet shop boys and wolf Alice live this year and would recommend both 
  • Options
    We're going.