Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life End of Season Thank You's 2018/19

2»

Comments

• Big thanks to all involved, appreciate the hard unseen work.
    Cheers
  • Didnt even thank me for my surveys that were deleted without explanation!!!!  utter disgrace                                                               but thanks anyway

• Thank you. 

Roland Out!
  • @ForeverAddickted for the previews and @ross1 with the match threads have been greatly appreciated by me. I work some saturdays and would much rather log in here and read some commentary than just look at the scores on BBC. 
    Also @happyvalley has stamina and i have no idea how he can keep updating on the takeover thread but top marks. 

• Also @happyvalley has stamina and i have no idea how he can keep updating on the takeover thread but top marks. 
    What else has he got to do apart from predicting "4-0 away win"....... or playing his trump card, "4-0 home win" ?

• edited June 2019
    Thanks to those of you who spend time to run and moderate this great forum. 
  • Thanks to all who make this such a great form, I visit far too often but that’s probably a testament to your good work!