Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• That is class... Hummel got it bang on, will be buying that
  • They are good on holiday as you can wash them with travel wash in the sink and they don't need ironing when dry.
  • I like that a lot.
  • An absolute cracker, one of the best in years.  Hopefully the home top will be similar.
  • shine166 said:
    Lovely stuff, just need to lose my gut quick time

I know a good recipe for weight loss.......
  • Quality away shirt. Hummel really are pulling it out the bag, best kit designs we have had for years.

I hope the home kit gets the same reaction to this, aye @Henry Irving
  • The neck is horrible, should have joined it up.
  • MattF said:
    Anyone know when it's for sale
    Next March.
  • Sponsored links:

• I will no doubt buy this. Only ever wear them round the house or to the beach/around the pool on holiday.

Will get the full kit for the kids.  
    I'll have theirs if they don't fit. 
  • I will no doubt buy this. Only ever wear them round the house or to the beach/around the pool on holiday.

Will get the full kit for the kids.  
    I'll have theirs if they don't fit. 
    Not until you have emptied your bowels though.
  • shine166 said:
    Lovely stuff, just need to lose my gut quick time

I know a good recipe for weight loss.......
    I quit that once I had the baby, my nose was starting to feel the side effects too. 
  • Lovely kit. Only thing I might’ve changed is adding the stripe down the shoulders to complete the look.

But I can see the logic in wanting to do something fresh while taking inspiration and not just copying.
  • Gets better each time you look at it, even the sponsor matches the trim on the kit
  • edited September 2020
    Absolutely love it. Hopefully we can celebrate the new shirt tonight by 1. Winning the legal battle 2. Buying valley pass 3. Enjoy a beer listening to KillersBeard and LewisCatt and hope Charlton get their first competitive win of the season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    Quality away shirt. Hummel really are pulling it out the bag, best kit designs we have had for years.

I hope the home kit gets the same reaction to this, aye @Henry Irving
    You're so itk it hurts
  • Never liked the previous grey kit, and don’t like the new one I’m afraid - just can’t abide grey in any form of clothing - I’ve always preferred us when we had a white away kit with red shorts, or the yellow kit with blue trim and blue shorts from the early 80’s 
  • Really like it but I can’t help focus on the collar not being joined up
  • MattF said:

arriving just after Christmas
  • Regarding the collar, although ours is bespoke Hummel have been using this strange little design on a lot of shirts this time around. 

• That is a thing of beauty! They have smashed it yet again. Good to see they will be doing full kit for little ones too. I wanna get this for my 5yr old. Top stuff Hummel. 
  • Throw back to Admiral kit - love it. I still remember wearing that (red) with pride during Sports class at school.

We won the Guinness Soccer Sixes wearing the grey one.

Well pleased with that. It's a tribute to Leaburn, Mortimer et al
    The 88-89 season was the first our kids started attending matches.

Daughter wore this when she was a mascot v Boro at Selhurst Park. 

Probably still have it in a drawer somewhere.

• edited September 2020
    Hummel do it again

Really like it and am really looking forward to the home shirt aswell. 
  • Talal said:
    Regarding the collar, although ours is bespoke Hummel have been using this strange little design on a lot of shirts this time around. 

Probably stops the player being strangled when his shirt gets pulled.