Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• Options
    I'm bloody knackered now and I've lost my voice. What a day!!
  • Options
    Amazing day. I was fully preparing myself for extra time, but the BFG turned it around!!! 

To the day tripper behind me, never come back again. You don't deserve to see this club. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never in doubt even after the bizarre own goal. Fucking hell, absolute scenes, still on my way home!
  • Options
    Really looking forward to next season now. It's been enjoyable going to some of the smaller L1 clubs, but next season we have trips to Leeds, WBA, Forest, Villa or Derby, Boro, Fulham  etc to look forward to
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    Even the tube from hell afterward couldn’t spoil the occasion. This was the train that stopped on the tracks for over half-hour because someone leaning on the door set off the emergency brake. 
    We were on that, the train driver was mad.

anyway just got in don't really believe what happened today, just magical, fucking magical.
    My sixteen old daughter virtually passed out in that tube ..... driver was a total bellend 
  • Options
    PWR - YOU FARKING BEAUTIFUL ADDICKS!!!! 
  • Options
    Felt pre match we would win 2-0 and that’s what it should have been bar the bizarre own goal. I don’t they they really troubled us and we had to be cunning to carve those chances. Bowyer, what an achievement, let’s hope RD doesn’t fuck it up now contract wise.
  • Options
    What a day, couldn’t speak before hand was so tense, couldn’t speak after, no voice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wore the same pants as per both Doncaster matches AND wore my 1998 playoff scarf, so you can thank me for the win. The scarf has been put into storage until the next time we play Sunderland in the playoffs!
    Mate. I wore same pants as I did in 98!! Slightly perished but we won.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Fumbluff said:
    PWR, just got on the tube, that took forever, almost as long as reading through all this shit will take later....
    Allez allez allez....
    Surely you're not going to "read through all this shit" mate coz you're indoctrinated into "PWR"!
  • Options
    Juse got home. Yessssssss
  • Options
    Yessss
  • Options
    Ha ha ha
  • Options
    Hoping to be home soon!! COYR- Lee Lee Lee Bowyer!!!