Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• Options
    hawksmoor said:
    I was in 552 a block away from the Mackems and an old boy in a flat cap and two hearing aids was offering them out for most of the game.
    Haha yes he was a couple rows down from us - what a joker!
  • Options
    Not read the whole thread - and I am sure someone must have mentioned it, but big-up Lyle for his post match interview. Firmly nailed his colours to the mast!  
    Not seen it mate, what did he say?
    Hopes Charlton fans get what they want through the summer.
  • Options
    Play-off promotions in years ending 7, 8 and 9... bring  on 2020!
    Eleven year difference between the first two. 

Twenty-one years between the second two. 

So...bring on 2050!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And the Liberal Democrats want another referendum  
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Great game, Charlton flame well and truly reignited. Now looking at a season tickets in the covered end, I think my time boycotting games is over... just want to do it in the way that gives roland as little money as possible. 
    Find a mate in a wheelchair and split the cost between you. 
  • Options
    What a day, right up there with the 98 Final as far as i am concerned. Tough on Sunderland as it could have gone either way, but what a way to win it with virtually the last kick. Of course what we want to see most is the back of Roland, but just as important is keeping LB & JJ at the helm. Not for the first time LB got the big decisions right yesterday. Taking off Naby who was obviously a bit shaky after the OG, and the key decision to bring on Williams for the hard working but tiring Pratley. He scared them to death for the last 20 mins and was the catalyst for the win. Obviously a lot of issues to settle with the loanees and out of contract players to deal with, but if we can keep most of the current squad in place with 1 or 2 additions - a new front man to support Lyle being the main requirement - we can at least keep our own in the Championship. Roll on next season - COYR!
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Not enough talk about our equaliser for me.
    It was excellent, no fluke either, we have scored others like that this season, and on top of the howler earlier it is even more credit to the players still trying to play their football.
    The best bit of football in the whole match, great move. 
  • Options
    Amazing the amount of vintage Charlton shirts on display, perhaps explaining why we can go from an average gate of 12k to 40k and still people after spares. JUST SELL THE CLUB!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Not enough talk about our equaliser for me.
    It was excellent, no fluke either, we have scored others like that this season, and on top of the howler earlier it is even more credit to the players still trying to play their football.
    Man City would've been very happy to score that goal.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Amazing the amount of vintage Charlton shirts on display, perhaps explaining why we can go from an average gate of 12k to 40k and still people after spares. JUST SELL THE CLUB!!!!
    Just as impressive the number of people who haven't gone up a couple of sizes in 20 years. My play-off final shirt would be snug to say the least.
  • Options
    This team... You've made legends of yourselves, lads. #cafc