Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Programme for Final - available to order on-line

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Still not arrived as of noon Tuesday.  That postage charge has to be for first class.  Only risible bungling shitweasles like roly and the nightmeire blame the RM for "delays".  Heard nothing from the vendor, not so much as an acknowledgement of my complaint email.  They're clearly a good fit at the trough with the EFL and their paymasters. 

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Yes a tenner is daylight robbery, but content was impressive and wasn’t just filler like so many matchday programmes these days.

- full page intro by Lord Bowyer 
    - double page interview with Taylor
    - double page interview with Purrington
    - double page looking back at our season defining moments 
    - full page brief summary of 98 game and another describing where all the 98 players are now
    - full page article and interview on Josh Parker
    - double page about Curbs
    - full page interview with local journalist Liam Happe
    - double page interview with Aribo
    - full page article about CACT

Shoulda put spoiler alert...not had time to read it yet...(huh)

😉
  • Options
    Mine arrived today, 2nd class... 

• Options
    Moan, moan, moan

You try to provide a service and all you get are moans and complaints.

No promote either and just one like.

Now I know how Katrien felt.
    This literally made me Lol. Thanks for the shout on this, I just ordered one.
  • Options
    Mine came today second class. They made a healthy profit on the postage.
  • Options
    Mine came today will be getting it framed along with my signed shirt and match ticket will stick a pic up once all day
  • Options
    anyone after a spare i ended up with 2 happy to post, for £10 plus the postage. 
  • Options
    Patrick Bauer was bringing mine round but got transferred.

Sorry wrong thread!
  • Options
    Can I have it please. Thanks 
  • Options
    Can I have it please. Thanks 
    sure sent you a pm. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bought one online after the final and barely looked at it!
  • Options
    Folds and stains make it real. Better still: béer, piss and blood. Say no to conservéd plastic wrapped programmes with no soul.
  • Options
    @jimmymelrose - wouldn't mind having a look at your piss stained, blood covered, beer smelling programme at some point as I've not seen one yet. Neither of my brothers thought to get me one either …..