Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Bowyer on Talksport this morning

will be on the Alan Brazil show at some point, I think in next hour

Comments

• has he been on?
  • has he been on?
    Not yet
  • edited May 2019
    Is it talksport 2 
    talking about Mkhitaryan and europa cup final atm 
  • Is it talksport 2 
    No
  • Is it talksport 2 
    No
    Thanks , I didn’t know they had other channels 
    listening from IPad 
  • on now
  • On now 
  • Sponsored links:

• Is he on yet? 😎
  • Why no write up?

Come on, must be instant or Iainment will angry
  • Full squad - what Igor is fit?
  • He said no injuries. Double bluff about Igor? 
  • Full squad - what Igor is fit?
    Apparently so
  • "Lee, will you try to convince the owner to attend?"
    "No!" 
  • Yep.

Secret weapon.
  • Well that was short and sweet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Told us more than a long interview of bullshit. Igor is fit!
  • He said no injuries. Double bluff about Igor? 
    I did think he was in a Belgian hospital but his latest Instagram story shows him on his feet doing one of those reaction wall things. Looks like he’s fit. 
  • Told us more than a long interview of bullshit. Igor is fit!
    Sweet!
  • No one tipped too 6, will be a good day out and a great achievement 

Squad currently all good, not many times had that this season, he’d rather have it this way of having this headache than trying to work in players half fit

Asked about Unbeaten at home run giving confidence. At start of season, Big thing for him was to bring fans and players together, there was lot of negativity around the club. Have been on journey together since and have made ground a fortress. All fans want to see was players give 100 and we’ve been delivering that 

Other night the atmosphere was incredible, first time we’ve sold out The Valley in a number of years

Ground will be full on Sunday, we’ve sold out tickets and no doubt Sunderland will as well.

Asked about potentially taking on Leeds next year, played down. Jobs not done, players will give everything, fans will be behind us. 

His nerves all ok. Believe our prep and the way lads training like a normal day, professionalism unreal. Believes in players and then when on pitch out of hands. 

Will he Try to convince owner? No. That’s down to him. Heard he gave an interview yesterday.and said safety reasons. That’s down to him. I cant control off the pitch and only focused on what happens on it.

Good work Gaffer, give yourself a promote.
    ....and a contract. 
  • edited May 2019
    Is it talksport 2 
    No
    Thanks , I didn’t know they had other channels 
    listening from IPad 
    Did the Talksport 2 name not drop a bit of a hint? ;):p
  • I felt he was slightly overly positive about what we’ve achieved thus far, getting the day out at Wembley etc. It all means nothing if we don’t win. It’s good what we’ve done and uniting the fans and others can say that, the press the fans etc, but bowyer and the team can’t fall into the trap of thinking they’ve achieved anything yet. We have to win the match.