Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official Thread for Tempting fate and ensuring our season ends disastrously on Friday evening

13»

Comments

• LouisMend said:

Louis, 

Thanks for posting this, has allowed me ample time to change plans tomorrow should we make it.

If I hadnt known Id have been out.
  • regarding the info i would imagine there will be some phases although dont really see the point only that it should be 6 tickets to st,vg and those on over 100 loyalty points 
  • What happened to category 4
  • What happened to category 4
    Clique members only.
  • regarding the info i would imagine there will be some phases although dont really see the point only that it should be 6 tickets to st,vg and those on over 100 loyalty points 
    Palarse are you saying season ticket, vg and those on 100 points should get 6 tickets each
  • On my way up from Bournemouth right now, a group of Charlton fans got on at Basingstoke. Talking about the final, tickets for it, our clean sheet record, record at home, opposition fans, the lot. Its shit me right up, they are trying to jinx it in every possible way!! 
  • edited May 2019
    clb74 said:
    regarding the info i would imagine there will be some phases although dont really see the point only that it should be 6 tickets to st,vg and those on over 100 loyalty points 
    Palarse are you saying season ticket, vg and those on 100 points should get 6 tickets each
    st and vg 6 tickets each is about right, most people i go with are one of the other so we wouldnt be buying 30 tickets for example but 2 of us could get them for our whole group and less agg. 

those on 100 + 2 tickets each. 

there is no general sale owing to its sunderland i would imagine. 

• clb74 said:
    regarding the info i would imagine there will be some phases although dont really see the point only that it should be 6 tickets to st,vg and those on over 100 loyalty points 
    st and vg 6 tickets each is about right, most people i go with are one of the other so we wouldnt be buying 30 tickets for example but 2 of us could get them for our whole group and less agg. 

those on 100 + 2 tickets each. 

there is no general sale owing to its sunderland i would imagine. 

Charlton tickets are not going on General Sale.
    Supporters are urged to have a fan ID in place.
    It says so above.