Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Thread for Tempting fate and ensuring our season ends disastrously on Friday evening

Comments

• Options
    I have actually cancelled Mrs Ottos 40th Birthday trip to Barcelona on the weekend of the final  (giving her the reason that I will probably have to work that weekend - obviously she doesn’t believe that for one minute) and softened the blow with a week away in mid June.
  • Options
    I have just rung Wembley.

IF we get there I am going to splash out on a hospitality package. It would be my first visit to new Wembley, and and at my age, you have to consider that it might be my only chance to see Charlton there. So sod it, I'm going to push the boat out.

However when the nice young lady asked me which team I support I laughed and said I don't want to tell her, because it tempts fate. She fully understood :-)
    I've booked a table at Weatherspoons for 10am :-)
  • Options
    Who do you think will lead the players' lap of honour round the pitch after the win over Doncaster?
  • Options
    Just bought the missus tickets to watch the Thai ladies' volleyball team play the Dominican Republic in Bangkok. I offered to buy them as a sweetener on the basis that I might be travelling a lot further than her to watch my team play.

If we fail to get to Wembley that's eight quid down the drain (but around a £600 saving)!
  • Options
    edited May 2019

IF we get there I am going to splash out on a hospitality package. It would be my first visit to new Wembley, and and at my age, you have to consider that it might be my only chance to see Charlton there. So sod it, I'm going to push the boat out.

However when the nice young lady asked me which team I support I laughed and said I don't want to tell her, because it tempts fate. She fully understood :-)
    How much ?
  • Options
    24,000 of us cheering the lads on like the old times. There's only one winner in my eyes on Friday. And it's us. Even if we did get beat (please God no!) but imagine the scenes before the game anyway let alone after. Won't have seen The Valley like this since we got promoted with Powelly. These days are few and far between but I for one can't wait for Friday. 
  • Options
    Just checked my CAFC online account is all in order to be as quick as possible ordering final tickets.
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    Am refusing to even think about a Wembley trip (well, trying to anyway). This is, after all,  Charlton and we always do the unexpected. Please, let's just get Friday over and done with. Yes, we have better players than Donny and yes, we are really bang in form and should have won more convincingly on Sunday. IF we maintain our form AND get the 'rub of the green' at The Valley we will be going to the old stadium.
    If you want to go to the old stadium, we'll need to maintain our form AND get the 'rub of the green' AND INVENT A TIME MACHINE.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I've just linked Idle jr's cafc account to mine so we can get tickets together IF we get to Wembley eventually, one day...

I havent been in touch with my CAFC supporting mates to plan how we'll coordinate our ticket buying for the final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    LouisMend said:

Taking the p!ss 2.40 £ per ticket 
  • Options
    addick05 said:
    Am refusing to even think about a Wembley trip (well, trying to anyway). This is, after all,  Charlton and we always do the unexpected. Please, let's just get Friday over and done with. Yes, we have better players than Donny and yes, we are really bang in form and should have won more convincingly on Sunday. IF we maintain our form AND get the 'rub of the green' at The Valley we will be going to the old stadium.
    If you want to go to the old stadium, we'll need to maintain our form AND get the 'rub of the green' AND INVENT A TIME MACHINE.

Point taken. I was just thinking about Wembley in an historical context.
  • Options
    £80 in club Wembley if we make it, thank you
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Rothko said:
    How do you know what categories are where ?
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Louis have they sorted out the phases for selling yet 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    How do you know what categories are where ?
    catagories from Tranmere's site

• Options
    Assume it will be a day for each stage? So prob general sale Monday?
  • Options
    Up to six per person according to the Sunderland forum . It could get messy . 
  • Options
    I really hope that Doncaster Players dont see that

Again dont mind it being talked too much about on a Forum but their players will be able to read through those Programmes and might get a bit cheesed off at seeing that we're already preparing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

it says tickets not on general sale
  • Options
    Up to six per person according to the Sunderland forum . It could get messy . 
    Not for me with my 1000 points
  • Options

Again dont mind it being talked too much about on a Forum but their players will be able to read through those Programmes and might get a bit cheesed off at seeing that we're already preparing
    Suspect it's been in the programme for every game across the play offs

• Options

How much ?
    350 quid for meal and club wembley seat
  • Options
    edited May 2019

I think it's logical. If we keep worrying, then soon everything we do will be seen as a potential reason to motivate the opposition.

Let's just play our game because if we do, we will get through.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

How much ?
    350 quid for meal and club wembley seat
    £269 I thought
  • Options
    weve got the west end of wembley if we get there meaning we should get the green man opens at 10am see you all there
  • Options
    It says at the bottom of the page the tickets are not going on general sale so make sure you have a fan ID in place
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Not sure a CAT 1 ticket entitles you to club wembley