Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ADVICE NEEDED

1234568»

Comments

• Go to the football,  family wedding -best mate or one you are actively involved then you have to go 

tell your Mrs I will see you there after but cafc are a bit of me and a big bit 

see ya later 
  • Sponsored links:

• robroy said:
    Get that tinder profile ready mate. You will be single soon 😂
    Don't matter his going to Wembley 
  • Every girl at the wedding will be saying it’s out of order. All the lads will be raising a beer to him 
  • You’ll be pleased to know I have my 4 tickets booked for the big day. Thanks for the advice chaps.

Missus hasn’t taken it well but after last nights emotions/scenes there’s no way I’m missing out on it. Not in a million years.

COYR
    you bringing her sister to Wembley?
  • You’ll be pleased to know I have my 4 tickets booked for the big day. Thanks for the advice chaps.

Missus hasn’t taken it well but after last nights emotions/scenes there’s no way I’m missing out on it. Not in a million years.

COYR
    She's going to change the locks when you go to work on Monday isn't she?

You had to book tickets for a wedding?
  • Good luck to one and all over the weekend. 

Buzzing beyond belief for this. Cheers for all the advice again chaps.

Apparently if Sunderland win she has something lined up for me...Not entirely sure if I will be ready for any so called "joke" if that indeed happens.
  • Final

And a new single life awaits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just imagine how much you would have hated everyone at that wedding now if you’d miss THAT game.
  • Many years ago, at a charity night, there was a Mr & Mrs competition, one the questions was on this subject, however it was the FA Cup Final. We got 5 out of 6 questions right, I went for going to the game, she went for the wedding.   That was a different Mrs GA, to the one now.

@CharltonLad88 
  • edited May 2019
    Is that a voo voo zala?
    If you had post that photo at the beginning of this thread, everyone would have told you to go to the wedding.
  • That last pic of Wembley is a similar view I had but from closer to the pitch when I fell over...
  • What can I say that’s not already been said?! Just what a day. Unbelievable! And yes I am one of those tossers that whips their shirt off. Don’t know why I done it yesterday but I did. It all got too much for me! Thanks again chaps. And the Missus even congratulated us and said “It’s a good job you went in the end isn’t it?”
    You wouldn't have had a smile like that at the wedding mate, glad you went