Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC v Doncaster crowd prediction

Comments

• Upper north totally sold out by midday
    Going g to be a bangin atmosphere 
  • North upper and lower completely sold out other than season tickets that haven't taken their seats yet
  • That includes potential unsold season ticket seats. So it could be sold out, or you could have any number become available tomorrow at 9am.

i believe that’s right? It’s what I’m hanging on as I want to buy 3 north lower.
  • That includes potential unsold season ticket seats. So it could be sold out, or you could have any number become available tomorrow at 9am.

i believe that’s right? It’s what I’m hanging on as I want to buy 3 north lower.
    S/T holders have until 9pm Tuesday to buy their seat.
  • I would expect a significantly better crowd than last season's 14367. Doncaster should bring a few more for a start, but there's a different vibe between hanging on for 6th which we did last season, and finishing 3rd as the inform team in the division. 

• All depends on what Donny bring. The rate that the tickets are selling on the website I can see a gate between 19,500 and 22,000
  • Over 20k, just.

Can I have another guess ?
    22, 471.
  • I'm a ST holder, signed in but my seat had a cross, so couldn't buy it. What's that all about?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm a ST holder, signed in but my seat had a cross, so couldn't buy it. What's that all about?
    Read the instructions mate. It's all on the O/S.
    There's a drop down menu for reserved seats
  • I’ve bought two tickets so I know it will be at least that many. 
  • Millwall Stu has converted!!!!
  • Dont mean to put a downer on things, but I cant see us getting more the 27,111 tbh.....
  • Not a penny more. Principles, innit.
  • sam3110 said:
    North upper and lower completely sold out other than season tickets that haven't taken their seats yet
    There will be three seats available on the back row in Block N of the Cupboard End - I'm on holiday :( and my mum and dad are house-sitting whilst we're away (and they don't fancy a 260-mile round-trip for an evening game, especially when it's on the idiot lantern).
  • Not that I think we will sell this many but if we sold 24k, would they open up the closed sections or are they closed no matter what? 
  • se9addick said:
    iainment said:
    I won't be there.
    But my wife has told me that if we get to the final she is going to get tickets. Apparently I can go or not but she'll be there.
    Blimey the problems you get as a boycotter.
    I can see me going there and waiting outside for her. Or going in with her.
    Decisions, decisions. 

On average Charlton seem to get to Wembley every 20 years. At that rate, if you’re luck you’ll get 4 chances in your life. Why would you let Roland take one of those chances from you? 
    We ain’t there yet. Lot of posters seem to think Donny will a formality. I don’t think so. 
  • addick05 said:
    se9addick said:
    iainment said:
    I won't be there.
    But my wife has told me that if we get to the final she is going to get tickets. Apparently I can go or not but she'll be there.
    Decisions, decisions. 

On average Charlton seem to get to Wembley every 20 years. At that rate, if you’re luck you’ll get 4 chances in your life. Why would you let Roland take one of those chances from you? 
    We ain’t there yet. Lot of posters seem to think Donny will a formality. I don’t think so. 
    Of course it won't be a formality.  Should we be confident?  Yes.  Is it a gimme?  No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not that I think we will sell this many but if we sold 24k, would they open up the closed sections or are they closed no matter what? 
    I'd hope so, otherwise a few thousand will be sitting outside.
  • edited May 2019
    addick05 said:
    se9addick said:
    iainment said:
    I won't be there.
    Decisions, decisions. 

Who are the “lot” you are referring to? What you’re claiming is simply not true.....I certainly haven’t seen much of the ‘it’s a formality’ ethos you’re suggesting.
    Yes......a lot of people saying we should be confident because of our current form, but that’s a hell of a difference between saying they think it’s a formality.
    I think you are mistaken in your judgment, I would call it a few who may have mistakenly inferred it’s going to be easy and not a lot.

• 24,000 I think now.

it'll be such an amazing game that everyone will claim to have been at The Valley on that wonderful night in May 2019
  •  cafcdave123 said:

it'll be such an amazing game that everyone will claim to have been at The Valley on that wonderful night in May 2019
    Mostly made up with the fans from the 7-6 Huddersfield game.  
  • 9,326 following the 3-0 defeat at The Keepmoat
    Cant wait to witness a 4-0 victory at the Valley ;)
  • Anyone reckon Roly will turn up?
    I reckon he's going to turn up with Chris Wilder
  • Anyone reckon Roly will turn up?
    if he does i hope someone chins him