Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many of Charlton's previous 14 play off matches have you been to?

124»

Comments

• Options
    I made it to 10 including being on the Tilton Road terracing @ St Andrews V Leeds . . . Peter Shirtlff the happiest Yorkshireman at the game 👍👊👍 . . . . 
  • Options
    3 I think, Swindon H&A and Ipswich H some time. 
  • Options
    5 maybe 6. Went to the one that counts thé most though: St Andrews. I think that it must have been half term
  • Options
    What a roller coaster of emotions and memories that has invoked.

• Options
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Fumbluff said:
    HandG said:
    Missed all the 1987 play offs as I was too young although a bit pissed off that my Dad didn’t take me to any of the home games at least? Were they all night matches?

Leeds was definitely a Saturday afternoon then played up there bank holiday Monday evening.

Am I crackers remembering that picture being on the front of all the programs for that season?
    Who can name the Leicester number 4?

Russell Osman

Looked it up in the Charlton book....pretty sure it's Russell Osman. Played in a game at Selhurst, with Melrose and Stuart playing for Charlton. We won 2-0....Steve Walsh sent off.
  • Options
    All of them for me  I but I am old. :-) I didn't realise we had been in that many.
  • Options
  • Options
    4 for me 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Eight. not bad considering I was living/working abroad in 87 (though back for mate's wedding so saw the Ipswich home game - said wedding was on the day of the Leeds home game).  Have been content to watch more recent aways on the box, and certainly didn't feel I'd missed out last year..

But will miss the semis this year (long story).  Is there one game left in my season?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bc_addick said:
    All of them for me  I but I am old. :-) I didn't realise we had been in that many.
    Does bc stand for before Christ :smile:
  • Options
    6 for me but 2 of them at selhurst when i was 10yrs old so dont remember much apart from my dad doing his nut trying to find somewhere to park as usual.
  • Options
    Two... play off final 98 and Swindon home.

Was only five years old in the summer of 98 so that final was one of my first ever games.

Watched Swindon away on the tele because I couldn’t get a ticket/didn’t work out for a 17 year old logistically.

Moved out of the country in 2017 so missed Shrews home and away but again, caught both games on TV. Didn’t want to talk to anyone for hours after that second leg defeat.

Chased balloons up and down the Wembley steps xxx

• Options
    All of 98, 2010 and 2018. Was too young for the ones before 
  • Options
    All except last year's due to boycott.
  • Options
    bc_addick said:
    Does bc stand for before Christ :smile:
    No.

Bit chubby.
  • Options