Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Rochdale | Sat 04 May | 5:30pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Any tips on where to park today? Bringing my 2 year old for her first game and don't know the nearest place to park or in fact any rules for attending with a small child!
    Anyone?
  • Options
    Everything depends on whether we kick the right way.
  • Options
    I don’t know about any other Addicks fans but this match certainly has a case of déjà vu about it…
  • Options
    Plenty of off street parking with quite a bit on the road down to the Thames Barrier. The earlier you get there the easier it will be to find somewhere.

No problems bringing children as all views are good. It will be colder than you think so make sure she has a couple of layers of clothing, hat and gloves - she can always take off if she gets too hot.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Any tips on where to park today? Bringing my 2 year old for her first game and don't know the nearest place to park or in fact any rules for attending with a small child!
    Anyone?
    I park down Meridian Road just the other side of Charlton Park, always guaranteed parking down that way (Provided you get there about an hour before KO)

Then its just a leisurely walk past Charlton House and down the hill
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Anyone?
    I park down Meridian Road just the other side of Charlton Park, always guaranteed parking down that way (Provided you get there about an hour before KO)

But ‘not’ such a leisurely walk back up it!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Anyone?

But ‘not’ such a leisurely walk back up it!
    Dont tell him that!!! ;)
  • Options
    Sun's out after a grim drive in. Now for the 7-0 win
  • Options
    Just seen the giant RD balloon being inflated
  • Options
    Just seen the giant RD balloon being inflated
    Is it to be used as target practice at half time instead of the crossbar challenge?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In a parallel universe, where the footballing gods smile on us, we would win 4-0 & finish 3rd.......
    Genius