Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PSA Blood Test results...

Comments

• Still waiting as well.
  • Got mine by post last week. It was a low number so there wasn’t any urgency in posting it out 
  • 'Green' rating for me too.
  • All clear and very low score. So relieved.

Reading up on it all while waiting for the results I read that ejaculating over 20 times a month helps to reduce the chances of getting prostrate cancer.

So, not only do you not go blind.....
  • edited May 2019
    Redrobo said:
    All clear and very low score. So relieved.

Reading up on it all while waiting for the results I read that ejaculating over 20 times a month helps to reduce the chances of getting prostrate cancer.

So, not only do you not go blind.....
    I'll tell the wife.
    Perhaps there's a God after all.
  • Great news. I blow those numbers out of the water so no worries for me and @DaveMehmet
  • Riviera said:
    Great news. I blow those numbers out of the water so no worries for me and @DaveMehmet
    I can’t help thinking you are doing it all wrong.

Are sure you are not mixing up a JR with breaking wind in the bath?
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:
    Great news. I blow those numbers out of the water so no worries for me and @DaveMehmet
    I’m not as good as I once was but I’m as good once as I always was.
  • Riviera said:
    the consummate wanker? 
  • Still have not had results,anyone in same boat or does anyone have a number where to ring.
  • Still have not had results,anyone in same boat or does anyone have a number where to ring.
    I can only think of an email to Tracy. She is so helpful.
  • Still waiting as well.
  • Riviera said:
    Mehmet manages it 21 times a day at his desk.
  • Now 1st June and I am still waiting,anyone else
  • Yes, still waiting
  • If you are still waiting I would drop an email via the club to Tracey Leaburn. If anyone can help it will be her.
  • Had it done at the docs last week result in 3 days👍🥳
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    Now 1st June and I am still waiting,anyone else
    I didn't get mine for 3 weeks so emailed the address on the blurb they handed out at the test.
    They promptly "re-sent" the result email, which I immediately received (albeit I had never received the original and wasn't in my spam)
    Amber result, but follow up looks more encouraging for me.

Edit:  [email protected]

• Now 1st June and I am still waiting,anyone else
    I didn't get mine for 3 weeks so emailed the address on the blurb they handed out at the test.
    They promptly "re-sent" the result email, which I immediately received (albeit I had never received the original and wasn't in my spam)

Best of luck with your follow up. Little to fear if issues are recognised early, as yours seem to be.
  • PeterGage said:

Best of luck with your follow up. Little to fear if issues are recognised early, as yours seem to be.
    Thanks @PeterGage.

The other routine tests are showing no abnormality.
    The plan is to have another PSA test in one month and review/monitor the situation.
  • edited June 2019
  • I havnt had my results yet either and after chasing them twice have today been told they cant find a result in my name and to contact the organisers.anyone else had the same issue ? 
  • Had an email last night saying results have been posted should be here 5th june.
  • Does anyone have the contact details to chase this up?
  • The email address on six bag of nuts post will get you through.Got mine today,anyone under the misapprehension that the least serious is sent out last needs to chase their results.Mine come back red far to high so further consultations to follow.
  • Redabbott said:
    Does anyone have the contact details to chase this up?
    There was about 15 men who did not tick the box for their results on how to contact them. I am not sure who these men were. Please email [email protected] and they will be able to help.