Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD: Duchatelet under Embassy spotlight

Comments

• 3blokes said:
    I have just joined The People’s Front of Charlton, but I am a bit concerned that perhaps I should have joined The Charltonian People’s Front? Only I know one group are soft terrorists, and the others are medium soft/ teeny bit mental but I’m new to terrorism and I just want to make sure I join the right group. Should I start off soft and work my way up?
    Any help/ advice, fellow freedom fighters, would be much appreciated.
    Mad Dog of Maidstone.
    Everybody starts out soft...
  • I'm now worried Donald Trump is going to go on a rant about CARD.

• 'Playing the monkey' - love it. 
    We can reference this by all throwing banana skins on the pitch at the Rochdale game.

(I'm joking, obviously.)
  • Blimey, linked with the likes of the IRA, ISSI etc! Can we wear balaclavas when we go to games?
  • cafckev said:
    Blimey, linked with the likes of the IRA, ISSI etc! Can we wear balaclavas when we go to games?
    Combined with @Uboat's suggestion, gorilla masks might add to the potential for misunderstood motives!  :)
  • well done CARD. Would a protest outside the Embassy help focus their minds on putting pressure on Roland?
    Then maybe a protest outside the leading customers of 98% of his businesses
  • edited April 2019
    Roland’s response is a story in itself which some of the UK news outlets might be interested in - particularly those who covered the “I demand the EFL buy the club” lunacy.
  • Sponsored links:

• No complaints.. huh?
  • razil said:
    No complaints.. huh?
    Clearly, LdT's "managing upwards" involves remaining silent about complaints raised by FF & others.  Something else to be raised at the next Fans' Forum?
  • Roland Duchatelet - the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Could we sue him for slander?
    Probably not, since he did not name anyone - but in my dreams, we would win and be gifted the deeds of The Valley in lieu of damages!!!
  • Can someone get this to his mate Jim White and not his mate Simon Jordan (please).
  • Sponsored links:

• Can someone get this to his mate Jim White and not his mate Simon Jordan (please).
    They've both been alerted via Twitter. But if I were Jim White I'd be distancing myself big time from Duchatelet, so I don't really expect him to run the story.
  • Davo55 said:
    Can someone get this to his mate Jim White and not his mate Simon Jordan (please).
    They've both been alerted via Twitter. But if I were Jim White I'd be distancing myself big time from Duchatelet, so I don't really expect him to run the story.
    👍. Fair enough.......but you never know ;-)
  • Just seen this on Twitter. The author is with CNN Sport it seems. Please retweet and perhaps comment along the lines of @ N01R4M  above

Done and got re-tweets already ... time to embarrass this inexecrable excuse of a man out of OUR club. 
  • Brilliant work... 

"soft terrorism" ... wow... that is a quite spectacular response. 

• Could we sue him for slander?
    It'd be libel if anything, surely?
  • cafcwill said:
    I have located the soft terrorist Roland speaks of
    This will make a great Tweet I reckon, ideally from the CARD account.