Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy St George's Day

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Police have allegedly been to a property locally, the residents were asked to remove the St George flag from the balcony.
    That’s disgraceful 

Bet it wouldn’t happen with a Rainbow flag....
  • Options
    I shall be celebrating down here in Tropical “little Britainesque” Darrzzett. In fact I started yesterday as it was my birthday, the date I found out shared with the lovely Thomas S. 

Just a shame my mum couldn’t have held out for another 24 hours 😜😜
  • Options
    Police have allegedly been to a property locally, the residents were asked to remove the St George flag from the balcony.
    That’s disgraceful 

Bet it wouldn’t happen with a Rainbow flag....

I make you right mate.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Chizz said:
    Where?  And why?  

A very good question, Beckenham area.
    Crippled Palarse training  ground?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Happy St George’s day. There’s seven of us of different nationalities celebrating this afternoon at an Italian restaurant in Marylebone: 
    English
    Irish
    Welsh
    Croatian 
    Australian
    Columbian. 
    Singapore 
    Not sure you should be admitting that on a public forum! 
  • Options
    I hope that everyone looking to celebrate St. George and the English nation today has a good time.

Even if you are less fortunate than those of us on the other side of the Irish Sea....   :Do:)
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Where?  And why?  

A very good question, Beckenham area.
    What was the explanation given? 
  • Options
    British by birth
    English by the grace of God

Happy St Georges Day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2021
    It was on St. Georges day 2009 I had my cardiac arrest and life took a different route, after huge effort and rehabilitation I'm still here, the coma left me learning to read write walk and talk again, something I hadn't really mastered anyway 😉, so happy St. Georges day everybody and thank you NHS.
    Keep on keeping on Jon. 
    Here’s to many more St George’s days. 
  • Options
    Thank you  m'lord,  my ability to have a damm good laugh at myself helped a great deal, I'll give you an example,,  in the early days I forgot how to have a shower, I mean standing in the water getting soaked thinking what the f... happens now (keep it clean), it was a very scary episode and resulted in an embarrassing rescue, it's truly frightening when you can't think straight with confused thoughts, now I'd love help in the shower 🤫, one day at a time and COYR.
  • Options
    British by birth
    English by the grace of God

Happy St Georges Day
    "To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life"

The Swiss took the cash alternative...
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Happy At George's Day everyone. Try to enjoy and celebrate your identity rather than get your knickers in a twist about imaginary slights.
  • Options
    Genuinely never ever met anyone ever who thinks it’s racist/offensive to celebrate St. George’s Day but I’ve met 1,379,389 who moan about people who think it’s racist/offensive to celebrate St. George’s Day.  Just enjoy it people.