Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Scunthorpe - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Steely Dan does the business 
  • Options
    Dijksteel’s first senior goal I believe?
    Just confirmed by BBC London's Palace correspondent.
  • Options
    Iron willyscores against the iron 
  • Options
    Get in , great stuff!!!
  • Options
    24' Dijksteel takes his first ever senior goal brilliantly! A superb ball over the top from Taylor finds the right-back who brings it down, keeps his cool and slots past Alnwick. GET IN! #cafc 1 #iron 0
  • Options
    Barnsley 3-0
  • Options
    Enjoying the updates while I toggle between this and BBC sport - cheers guys!
  • Options
    27'

Foul by Ben Reeves (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at27'

Clayton Lewis (Scunthorpe United) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    ‘Steel’ beating ‘Iron’. 
    I like that. 
  • Options
    27' Purrington takes one right in the boat to block a cross on the right-hand side. #cafc 1 #iron 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Solly is going to regret that red card when he isn't leading us out at Wembley 
    Twat!
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Barnsley 3-0
    They're not giving up 2nd spot in a hurry.
  • Options
    27’ CHARLTON ATHLETIC 1-0 IRON: Morris and CBJ interchange before the latter hooks the ball over to Ojo. He rides one tackle and shapes to shoot before taking on his man and seeing a cross into the box headed away. #UTI
  • Options
    ‘Steel’ beating ‘Iron’. 
    I like that. 
    Metal Top Trumps.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Solly is going to regret that red card when he isn't leading us out at Wembley 
    Twat!
    Harsh on Leuth, he's only giving his opinion.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Barnsley 3-0
    They're not giving up 2nd spot in a hurry.
    On a good unbeaten run, over 20
  • Options
    Shot from 20 yards out, Dillon gets down to his right and saves easily.

30' 1-0
  • Options
    30' Tricky one for Phillips who gets down well to keep out Ojo's low effort. #cafc 1 #iron 0
  • Options
    30’ CHARLTON ATHLETIC 1-0 IRON: Chance for the Iron as Thomas works the ball over to the left with Hammill. He cuts onto his right foot and sets Ojo, who takes a touch before firing low towards goal. Dillon Phillips makes the save. #UTI
  • Options
    Posted at31'

Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at31'

Foul by Lee Novak (Scunthorpe United).

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    33' More good work from Dijksteel to evade a sliding challenge before laying off to Aribo, who sends in a brilliant cross which just evades Taylor. #cafc 1 #iron 0
  • Options
    I don't mean we're not getting to Wembley. I mean that by the end of the next four games we may have a new first-choice right-back 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Kashi sent off for Oxford

2nd red in 3 games
  • Options
    Kashi sent off again.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I don't mean we're not getting to Wembley. I mean that by the end of the next four games we may have a new first-choice right-back 
    A goal-scoring right-back.
  • Options
    35' Reeves scoops a good-looking shot towards goal from distance, but it dips just over. #cafc 1 #iron 0
  • Options
    Bauer looks much better alongside Sarr. This partnership shouldn’t be broken up.
  • Options
    Shocking play from Taylor.

Looking across the defensive line, still managed to get flagged offside.

Hint: look across the pitch square-on, not at an angle so you're not actually five yards offside ...
  • Options
    Fluid and professional performance by Cafc  both Dijksteel  and Reeves on their game.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!