Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Scunthorpe - Match Thread

welcome from a gloriously sunny South London for this bank holiday encounter. 

Team news below:

Comments

• No Bielik
  • good to F-Caskey back in the game ! ((:>)
  • Hope Reeves and Morgan can cause Bowyer a few selection twinges. Not that Williams hasn't been good on the whole but I think that's the spot they're both eyeing up. 
  • No Bielik
    I'm guessing he's being rested. 
    He's to important for us to risk if he's not 100%
  • Fosu and Marshall not even in the squad, seems like they are goners 
  • I thought I was the only Addick in Kilburn. Just passed an Addick wearing a charlton shirt in Kilburn high road. I said up t’addicks (being a northerner) but given a blank. He’s obviously plastic 🙃
  • Welcome back Igor, your sorely needed.

Although main priority for me is trying to keep everybody fit.

Beilic was well off the pace at Oxford so we have time for him to recover.
  • Sponsored links:

• adsads
    edited April 2019
    Solidgone said:
    I thought I was the only Addick in Kilburn. Just passed an Addick wearing a charlton shirt in Kilburn high road. I said up t’addicks (being a northerner) but given a blank. He’s obviously plastic 🙃
    He probably wondered why you were saying 'tup taddicks' to him
  • Weirdly quiet at London Bridge , no sign of any football fans at all, I wondered for a moment if I had got the wrong time! 
  • Solidgone said:
    I thought I was the only Addick in Kilburn. Just passed an Addick wearing a charlton shirt in Kilburn high road. I said up t’addicks (being a northerner) but given a blank. He’s obviously plastic 🙃

He might have been one of the Blockheads, only Ian Drury fans will know what I am talking about
  • edited April 2019
    Sage said:
    Have said numerous times previously, Scunthorpe at home was the realistic target for Forster-Caskey.

Am so happy he is involved today and hopefully gets 20 mins under his belt.

Otherwise, not a bad side at all. And great news to have Igor back in the side. But still no Fosu and Marshall, that’s them gone now.

2-0 win today.
    Jake only got added to the bench because Testicle challenged Bielik was having a recount and dropped out at the last moment. I agree it would be great if JFC could get 20 minutes or so today.

Can everyone take a chill pill and stop posting on every missed tackle and bad pass today. Good luck Albie Morgan.

I imagine it will be after the Luton Lord Mayor show but we need to keep up to a certain standard because if nothing else the Rochdale defeat in the 46th match last season proved football isn't a tap that can be turned on and off.

2-1 but a difficult shout as they need to get a positive result.

• Pompey winning 2-1 against Coventry, with 1 minute to go
  • Dijksteel AND Sarr worlds gone mad!! 
  • Pompey won
  • IR94 said:
    Fosu and Marshall not even in the squad, seems like they are goners 
    Don't like our bench, 3 players who naturally play centre midfield
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Bowyer said Dijksteel was going to sign a new contract about 2 weeks ago. I assume Aribo is not going to sign now. New squad for next season, let us hope Bowyer and his coaching team are still here
  • Decent side if they are all fit. Can Purrington last? Sarr the only obvious resort on that side and Lapslie on the right. We need Reeves to have a good 75 and Igor a max of 65 mins. God help us if we get any red cards in these next few games!
  • Someone put £2 on Novak for me please...
  • Sage said:
    Have said numerous times previously, Scunthorpe at home was the realistic target for Forster-Caskey.

Am so happy he is involved today and hopefully gets 20 mins under his belt.

Otherwise, not a bad side at all. And great news to have Igor back in the side. But still no Fosu and Marshall, that’s them gone now.

2-0 win today.
    Jake only got added to the bench because Testicle challenged Bielik was having a recount and dropped out at the last moment. I agree it would be great if JFC could get 20 minutes or so today.

Can everyone take a chill pill and stop posting on every missed tackle and bad pass today. Good luck Albie Morgan.

I imagine it will be after the Luton Lord Mayor show but we need to keep up to a certain standard because if nothing else the Rochdale defeat in the 46th match last season proved football isn't a tap that can be turned on and off.

2-1 but a difficult shout as they need to get a positive result.

Doesn’t matter either way, the boy is in the squad and it’s a great sight to see.
  • Have Fosu and Bowyer had a row or something?

Can't believe he doesn't even get a spot on the bench given half the subs are centre midfielders.
  • only use my betting accounts for horses. Oh wait...
  • With Southend looking like they are going to win today, Scunthorpe drop into relegation spot, before playing us
  • IR94 said:
    Fosu and Marshall not even in the squad, seems like they are goners 
    Don't like our bench, 3 players who naturally play centre midfield
    4. I mentioned this recently, no Fosu or Marshall gives us little options. Be better sticking a youngster on then all of those. 
  • edited April 2019
    Scunthorpe to win. They need the points more than we do. Form Book gets turned on its head at the end of the season.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!