Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club appeal Solly red (unsuccessfully)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Be an interesting team/squad today. Surely Marshall will be back in the squad. 
  • Options
    The appeal was heard very quickly
    Yeah thats what I thought

How long did the FA take to decide on Maxwell and Taylor's?
  • Options
    The appeals panel had 2 clear days to review it which is enough

With crucial games at this time of year they need to be quick, indeed I imagine we only appealed knowing that the decision would be made before the Scunthorpe game as it would have been crazy for us  to have made Solly available for today, but missing the 2nd leg of the playoffs instead.
  • Options
    The appeal was heard very quickly
    I always thought an appeal had to be heard before the teams next match? So this one was always going to be quick, although i agree with others who've said it was a pointless appeal as it was never going to be overturned.
  • Options
    We can’t change the decision, so we take it on the chin and move on, just hope no other Charlton players pick up red cards and get ruled out of playoff games.
  • Options
    Might give us the chance to look at 3 at the back , with Lapslie/Marshall on the right and Page on the left. I see no harm in light experimenting now.

phillips 

bauer, Pearce , sarr

lapslie, Aribo, Cullen, Williams, Page

Igor/Fosu, Lyle.

give Bielik a rest.
  • Options
    Shocker!
  • Options
    Can’t see Page getting a start. Think Marshall and Reeves might be the wing backs. 
  • Options
    Has Stevenson completely disappeared?  Must have an emergency recall clause. Better option than any other I can think of if Purrington and Page are crocked. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stupid decision to appeal for missing some pointless games. As predicted, it's backfired. 
  • Options
    Stupid decision to appeal for missing some pointless games. As predicted, it's backfired. 
    How has it backfired?
  • Options
    Has it backfired? I thought he was going to get a 3 match ban + 1 for already having a red card this season. And he has a 4 game ban, not sure he has an extra game ban for a frivolous appeal. 

Not it sure though. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Ridiculous idea to appeal it in the first place IMO. 
    Why? Nothing's been lost.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Ridiculous idea to appeal it in the first place IMO. 
    Ed. Beaten to it by @Off_it