Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford Ifollow

13»

Comments

• Options
    Audio was well behind, no way worth £10.
  • Options
    That was the worst iFollow commentary I've heard all season! Clearly no 'prep' on players names was carried out beforehand! Incorrect pronunciations, confusion over players (in particular Reeves, Williams and Solly), and worst of all, calling Lapslie Reeves when Reeves had long since been subbed! Oh, and not to mention that Pearce is on loan from West Ham apparently.
  • Options
    That was the worst iFollow commentary I've heard all season! Clearly no 'prep' on players names was carried out beforehand! Incorrect pronunciations, confusion over players (in particular Reeves, Williams and Solly), and worst of all, calling Lapslie Reeves when Reeves had long since been subbed! Oh, and not to mention that Pearce is on loan from West Ham apparently.
    Who was the Buyer bloke playing for us?
  • Options
    Mistaking Lapslie for Reeves was hilarious .....did he not notice Reeves was not playing for 40 minutes of 2nd half but then miraculously reappears !
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Audio was well behind, no way worth £10.
    Mine was fine mate 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Picture quality was good but Charlton quality poorer than usual!

In terms of commentary, they did get a lot of our players names wrong. I suppose it wouldn't have bothered Oxford fans who didn't know any different.
  • Options
    All went well for me......except the f’ing result!
  • Options
    Sub waiting to come on after goalie sent off, commentator 1 says "I can't see who's coming off", commentator 2 says "no they won't bring anyone off".  Shortly afterwards said "realise I had a moment there".