Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bradford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Come on Charlton, get another to ease the tension.
    Surely there's not much tension around - we're 12 points clear of 7th place with only 7 games to play!
  • Options
    42' | Lyle Taylor somehow misses, from five yards out, to direct a Jonny Williams cross into the back of the net - his effort flying over for Charlton! 1-0 #BCAFC
  • Options
    But how did you wet your underpants ?
  • Options
    Should be 4-2,  a bonkers game.
  • Options
    Miss of the season, Goodness
  • Options
    Oh dear, I hope what I am thinking is not going to happen! 
  • Options
    Jesus Christ stream froze just before Taylor's blazing miss. Couldn't believe it when it resuned! Yikes
  • Options
    45' | The fourth official has indicated there will be a minimum of TWO minutes' additional time! 1-0
  • Options
    Surely there's not much tension around - we're 12 points clear of 7th place with only 7 games to play!
    You do support Charlton don't you...??....😉
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    45' | The fourth official has indicated there will be a minimum of TWO minutes' additional time! 1-0
    Time for a quick one,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only if we win
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2019

Cool and cloudy here in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Cannot get my underpants dry with no sun. The mighty Puerto Plata Atlanticos start their Premier League season tomorrow. Standard is about tier 8 in England, and crowd about 300 (US$2 admission) but includes dozens of pretty girls.
    Sounds reasonable value to me.
    The football is good value. The girls even better value. (Hope Henry does not read this).
  • Options
    Late to the party... whoop whoop!

Wassup?

C'mon you Addicks.
  • Options
    HALF TIME | Charlton 1 @officialbantams 0. Chances at both ends and we lead by one at the break. #cafc

• Options
    Should be 4 up, they are very poor
  • Options

Cool and cloudy here in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Cannot get my underpants dry with no sun. The mighty Puerto Plata Atlanticos start their Premier League season tomorrow. Standard is about tier 8 in England, and crowd about 300 (US$2 admission) but includes dozens of pretty girls.
    The football is good value. The girls even better value. (Hope Henry does not read this).
    Fair dos but it still doesn't explain your wet pants
  • Options
    I get excited easily.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Taylor has missed a couple of those this season. Weird for such a confident striker.
    Over confidence in those situations. Not making sure he got the basic technique right, assumed he would score. 

Symptomatic of the team performance in general, playing a little bit complacent. 
  • Options
    I get excited easily.

Perfect for being a Charlton supporter
  • Options

Fair dos but it still doesn't explain your wet pants
    i think thats got something to do with the dozens of pretty girls
  • Options
    I hope Bradford go down purely for making us swap ends at the start. Gits.
  • Options
    Should be two or three up at least but Bradford have had their chances.
  • Options
    I hope Bradford go down purely for making us swap ends at the start. Gits.
    Or was it us ensuring that we wouldnt be playing into the sun for the second half?
  • Options
    Not sure what Williams has to do for an assist. Puts it on a plate for Lyle who misses, following on from the pass to Cullen in recent home game when Igor blocked it on the line. 
     That's why there's no end product for willow.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Taylor has missed a couple of those this season. Weird for such a confident striker.
    Over confidence in those situations. Not making sure he got the basic technique right, assumed he would score. 

Symptomatic of the team performance in general, playing a little bit complacent. 
    Don't like that word complacent. Dangerous in a game like this when we are "expected" to win. We have been more effective in many second halves this season so I will be confident if we get a second shortly after the restart and then go on to get a final score more in line with expectations. 
  • Options
    Typical Charlton 1st half. Lots of possession. Lots of play at the back before Naby sprays one or Cullen takes over and probes. Getting caught on the break too easily and Dills saved us once luckily. Lyle missed an absolute sitter too. Need to do better and we could win comfortably. COYA
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!