Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bradford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    32' SO CLOSE! Taylor shapes up to send a curling effort towards the bottom right corner, the keeper is rooted to the spot, but it comes back off the outside of the post! #cafc 1 #bcafc 0
  • Options
    Leeds 1-1
  • Options
    Unlucky Lyle as mazy skill end up with shot hitting post 
  • Options
    I'm feeling nervous and sweaty. 
    Lay low, stay quiet, and the police won't find you.
  • Options
    Millwanks lead didn't last long Leeds 1 Scum 1
  • Options
    Coventry equalise at Barnsley.
  • Options
    Well claimed Dillon! Over the heads of a pack in front of him.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Cool and cloudy here in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Cannot get my underpants dry with no sun. The mighty Puerto Plata Atlanticos start their Premier League season tomorrow. Standard is about tier 8 in England, and crowd about 300 (US$2 admission) but includes dozens of pretty girls.
  • Options
    35' | Charlton do well to handle another good Paul Caddis cross, 'keeper Dillon Phillips eventually getting his hands to it. 1-0 #BCAFC
  • Options
    Leeds equaliser.
    Booo dirty Leeds!

Worth a flag?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    35' Charlton dominating possession here as we win another corner. #cafc 1 #bcafc 0
  • Options
    Barnsley 1 1 coventry
  • Options
    A Charlton counter-attack ends when Williams is tackled ... and he doesn't get up afterwards.

Physio now attending, Willo gingerly back up on his feet ...
  • Options
    36' Great block Pat! Bradford break and looked certain to score through Butterfield who had just Phillips to beat, but he takes too many touches and Bauer makes him pay. #cafc 1 #bcafc 0
  • Options
    Bradford are shite, we really need to make this safe before we start dicking around with olés. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Williams the glass man goes down but looks ok. He should of looked up and played  Aribo in.
  • Options
    Donny up 3-1
  • Options
    I'm feeling nervous and sweaty. 
    Lay low, stay quiet, and the police won't find you.
    Remove your hard drive and set it on fire then drop it into a bucket, fill with cement and take a rowing boat to the centre of a lake and throw in.
  • Options
    Luton 2-0
  • Options
    Donny up 3-1
    7 goals in past 2 league games for them 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on Charlton, get another to ease the tension.
  • Options
    41' O'Brien fires narrowly wide from distance. #cafc 1 #bcafc 0
  • Options
    40' | The Bantams have had a couple of chances to draw level here, though the hosts hang on to their one-goal advantage. 1-0 #BCAFC
  • Options
    Cool and cloudy here in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Cannot get my underpants dry with no sun. The mighty Puerto Plata Atlanticos start their Premier League season tomorrow. Standard is about tier 8 in England, and crowd about 300 (US$2 admission) but includes dozens of pretty girls.
    Sounds reasonable value to me.
  • Options
    OMG just wow

You would put your life on Taylor scoring from there
  • Options
    Christ almighty no wonder no one else can score other than Taylor... Ball was on a plate for him but WHY didnt Williams shoot himself!!!
  • Options
    41' Oh dear. Should be 2-0. Taylor sends Williams' cutback over the bar from just a couple of yards. #cafc 1 #bcafc 0
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor with the miss of the season.
  • Options
    Taylor has missed a couple of those this season. Weird for such a confident striker.
  • Options
    Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Great play from Igor and Joe, Willo pulls the ball back to Lyle on the edge of the six-yard box, who then channels his inner Nicky Bailey.

Goal kick.

I hope we don't regret these missed opportunities.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!