Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Have a mate who is currently in the academy, he's currently under a pro deal and have been informed by him that oztumer was at the training ground the Monday before the first team headed off to Spain, however he's informed me that he was aware that there was trouble agreeing the contract and it is now deal off and he hasn't been seen there since. He has told me of a new player at the ground however he doesn't know the players name and can only say that he had dreads..
    Rules Eaves out then, unless he went Glastonbury..
    whoppi Goldberg 
  • Options
    Ricky Otto is back
  • Options
    Hull announce Eaves.
  • Options

DSC_1579JPG

Abraham Odoh perhaps.

• Options
    clive said:

DSC_1579JPG

Abraham Odoh perhaps.

Player in photo had goalkeeper gloves on!
  • Options
    Ricky Otto is back
    Will he bring umpah band back that was in the stands the game he returned to the club, think it was against Oldham?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Hull announce Eaves.
    Woohoo :)
    Wrong again @Redhenry :smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Villa closing in on Konsa for £12m. Would be nice if Bower and Gallen get the sell-on fee to use in the market, but we all know it’s going straight in Roland’s back pocket..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uie2 said:
    clive said:

DSC_1579JPG

Abraham Odoh perhaps.

Joseph Osaghae with new barnet?
  • Options
    uie2 said:
    clive said:

DSC_1579JPG

Abraham Odoh perhaps.

Joseph Osaghae with new barnet?
    Odoh is 7,Doughty in middle & Aoachria number 10,i think.
  • Options
    Annoying that we haven’t been able to sign him as one of our 4. Clearly hull, who should be pushing for top 6, see something in him. Oh well. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    No great loss. Five goals this season I reckon. Bonne will score more from fewer appearances.
  • Options
    Eaves gone from one arse-end of nowhere to another then. 
  • Options
    Other than Cullen and Bielik who it is clear bowyer would like to return, not including baldock who else is there we are currently linked with who still hasn't found a club? seems very dead currently
  • Options
    Other than Cullen and Bielik who it is clear bowyer would like to return, not including baldock who else is there we are currently linked with who still hasn't found a club? seems very dead currently

I'm taking that as a positive, why sign Eaves now when we can sign Mane once the takeover goes through next week ….
  • Options
    Odoh is about 5'4" so it isn't him in the new photo
  • Options
    Hull announce Eaves.
    That’s a long way for him to Tow his Caravan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Villa closing in on Konsa for £12m. Would be nice if Bower and Gallen get the sell-on fee to use in the market, but we all know it’s going straight in Roland’s back pocket..
    How much has Roland put in his "back pocket"?   
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Jokes aside he is a solid player and it's a good signing for Hull, big strong, useful for set pieces either end, has the character to play in big games with feisty crowds and games where we will struggle when we're up against it the ball could have stuck with him plus we could have played Allardyce ball. 

I do wonder if Hull are going to be the Ipswich of this year though. Ipswich finished around mid table before they were relegated and had a similar style of manager like Hull. Ipswich replaced Mick with a manager who came up short in the play offs, Hull have replaced Adkins with a manager who came up short in the play offs. Both managers recruitment was and is picking up the best league1 players available. Reckon they are worth a bet in an acca to go down 
  • Options
    ha ha you forgot who negotiated that deal. 20%? Probably 10% at best but who cares if it is it's just less money for Roland.
  • Options
    I was told by a Bees fan who claimed to be ITK that their sell-ons are for the whole fee. 
  • Options
    ha ha you forgot who negotiated that deal. 20%? Probably 10% at best but who cares if it is it's just less money for Roland.
    No way would we have not driven a hard bargain.
  • Options
    I was told by a Bees fan who claimed to be ITK that their sell-ons are for the whole fee. 
    ???
  • Options
    Warning: this post contains speculation and unconfirmed figures

Konsa fee to Brentford was undisclosed but reported in some places as £2.5m

If he joins Villa for the reported £12m that's a £9.5m profit.

Sell on fees are usually a percentage of profit so if we make a total guess of 20% sell on fee..

Charlton might get £1.9m.

None of this will be taken to pay down Duchatelet's debt and all will be given to Bowyer to spend, obviously and shame on anyone who suggests otherwise.
    I would suggest it's more to cover last seasons losses than paying down the debt? 

The tosser isn't investing any more money than he thinks he absolutely has to.  Its different to "putting it in his back pocket".

The helmet has done enough to ruin our club, without people twisting ever detail to fit their narrative, there is plenty to go after. If you manipulate ever detail into an anti RD angle the real problems start to get watered down.

Also I doubt there is a sell on clause if the "cash up front only" whispers of last summer were true? Didn't RD even say that they had to sell him for cash, quickly, to comply with FFP, and blamed the lack of a CEO as the reason? See that's a very good cause of criticism, who's fault is no CEO? 
  • Options
    Warning: this post contains speculation and unconfirmed figures

Konsa fee to Brentford was undisclosed but reported in some places as £2.5m

If he joins Villa for the reported £12m that's a £9.5m profit.

Sell on fees are usually a percentage of profit so if we make a total guess of 20% sell on fee..

Charlton might get £1.9m.

None of this will be taken to pay down Duchatelet's debt and all will be given to Bowyer to spend, obviously and shame on anyone who suggests otherwise.
    Thanks Napa. 
  • Options
    Losses are added to the debt so are effectively the same thing.