Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor on racism in football

Comments

• Options
    @seth plum

on a thread about brexit you told us all how you have a polish plumber who is far better than any british tradesmen you have dealt with and lives in a 4 bedroom house mortgage fee

on a thread about uber you told us all how your next door neighbour had been ripped off by a british firm and how eastern european tradespeople are more honest and generally do a better job. 

above is 2 examples of me being a liar. 

anyway as @Dazzler21 says happy to go over to messaging if you want to discuss further, but please do not play the poor me card when you interject on many a thread of something that isn't on topic.

and with reference to hate i dont hate anyone, just sometimes people get on my nerves on the forum, we cant all be friends can we
  • Options
    @palarsehater.
    I am asking you politely to stop with your lies and misrepresentation of me. If I get on your nerves that is understandable of course, but not an excuse to make things up that are not true, especially on such a touchy subject where you wish to frame me as some kind of racist. 
    For you to say I am playing the 'poor me' card on this is predictable and contemptible.
  • Options
    Gillis said:
    Jesus wept. I know all threads on here descend into drivel eventually, but this one's descent has been more precipitous than most.

We've gone from a really powerful video from one of our club heroes on an important topic, to the perils of bringing the wrong fruit into the ground and finally accusations that Seth is racist because he rates a Polish plumber he used once and a dodgy paving company ripped off one of his neighbours. WTAF am I reading here?
    Lyle Taylor is having an unreal season - but a club hero? really, not disputing that the bloke is top notch both on and off the pitch. 

the reason for my comments is on many a thread seth always has an example of "when this happened to me" and drives threads in a different way, so as another poster commented i thought i would give my tuppence worth which often happens with a group of certain posters on here. 

mods feel free to delete my posts if you want to have this thread remain on topic. 
    I’ve always found posts use the phrase ‘certain posters’ very irritating. It’s almost as if there’s an implied win wink nudge nudge after it. 
    Leave Seth Plum alone please. Attacking him like this does you no favours. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:
    Jesus wept. I know all threads on here descend into drivel eventually, but this one's descent has been more precipitous than most.

We've gone from a really powerful video from one of our club heroes on an important topic, to the perils of bringing the wrong fruit into the ground and finally accusations that Seth is racist because he rates a Polish plumber he used once and a dodgy paving company ripped off one of his neighbours. WTAF am I reading here?
    Lyle Taylor is having an unreal season - but a club hero? really, not disputing that the bloke is top notch both on and off the pitch. 

the reason for my comments is on many a thread seth always has an example of "when this happened to me" and drives threads in a different way, so as another poster commented i thought i would give my tuppence worth which often happens with a group of certain posters on here. 

mods feel free to delete my posts if you want to have this thread remain on topic. 
    I’ve always found posts use the phrase ‘certain posters’ very irritating. It’s almost as if there’s an implied win wink nudge nudge after it. 
    well there are a certain group of posters on here that do attack like a pack when someone questions on of them could name if you really want me to ( apologies you find it irritating ) and what do you mean does me no favours? 

apologies for continuing arguing but as you can see, i had said no more then someone kicks it off again

and more importantly and don't let that get in the way of you attempting to tell me off like some sort of child but i never called seth racist i pointed out that at numerous oppos he has slated off british workers......to which i was correct 

ta 
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor....absolute hero.

Keep it up, with such well-reasoned, eloquent and heart-felt logic, you make the racists job all the more difficult.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:

well there are a certain group of posters on here that do attack like a pack when someone questions on of them could name if you really want me to ( apologies you find it irritating ) and what do you mean does me no favours? 

apologies for continuing arguing but as you can see, i had said no more then someone kicks it off again

and more importantly and don't let that get in the way of you attempting to tell me off like some sort of child but i never called seth racist i pointed out that at numerous oppos he has slated off british workers......to which i was correct 

ta 
    Sorry, it just made for depressing reading. It wasn’t aimed specifically at you.
    I don’t know the history of who gangs up on who. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:

ta 
    Sorry, it just made for depressing reading. It wasn’t aimed specifically at you.
    Post on the Brexit thread as a brexiteer. You will soon find out. 
  • Options
    Forget the fact everyone loves him because he is good and scores 

He speaks refreshingly well and intelligently, I'm not saying this with anything other than respect for him. If shitalot wasn't our owner maybe I'd have been there in the flesh to see him doing his thing for us. I like Lyle Taylor anyway and listening to stuff like this just backs up what a decent person he is beyond being a centre forward having a good season

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:

ta 
    If anyone has a list of goodies and baddies they could DM me, that would be great. 
    Thanks in advance ;-)
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:

ta 
    @palarsehater are you doing this for a bet or something?

I have not slated British workers on numerous occasions, you are not correct.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:

ta 
    If anyone has a list of goodies and baddies they could DM me, that would be great. 
    Thanks in advance ;-)
    It would be really useful as you say to have a list of the bad people on here who go around attacking posters in a pack - all sounds really scary. Perhaps a prefix could be made to their user name so the 'nawty' posters are highlighted.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:

We've gone from a really powerful video from one of our club heroes on an important topic, to the perils of bringing the wrong fruit into the ground and finally accusatio

@GlassHalfFull
    Top boy
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Gillis said:

ta 
    Thanks in advance ;-)
    It would be really useful as you say to have a list of the bad people on here who go around attacking posters in a pack - all sounds really scary. Perhaps a prefix could be made to their user name so the 'nawty' posters are highlighted.
    Or a little picture of a “winker”
  • Options
    I dont mean Lyle Taylor obviously, I mean the twatty Bradford fan
  • Options
    Disgusting.

What a grade A bellend. 

Really brave behind an anonymous account - prick.
  • Options
    He should make the Police aware

Take that bellend Birmingham fan against Aston Villa who made the twitter comments against Grealish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Picture of him on there too 
  • Options
    Well done the press for not ignoring the incident as just being typical of the lower leagues
  • Options
    Really nasty stuff.
    Lyle does not deserve this for any reason, nor does any victim of such hateful stuff.
    I hope the law can make this an exemplary case to signal to all out community that we stand alongside each other on this.
    The action taken should be seen as a signal to others to stop this nasty chite. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Too bloody right Lyle should go to the Old Bill. It is disgusting and disgraceful that a dirty little idiot should be posting anything racist like that.
  • Options
    I think in time we may see the end of anonymity on social media, people are waking up to the fact that people are using their anonymity to say things online that they would never do if they were out in the open.

Sure, there may be some whistle-blowing kind of stuff that needs to be protected but the best way is to force people to put their name on what they put into the public square.
  • Options
    what i find most ironic is that bradford is one of the most multicultural areas in the country
  • Options
    Racism is abhorrent and has no place in society,anywhere.Charlton for all their other faults have done as much as any organisation can to eliminate this .lets be fair who actually takes any notice of a players colour when he puts on the red shirt.