Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol Rovers v Charlton | Match Thread | Saturday 16th March 2019

Comments

• Options
    Luton ahead 1-0 against Gillingham
    First of all you tell us Sunderland have tied it 1-1" and now that Luton are ahead.

You are a bringer of bad news Indiana. :smile:

• Options
    Oh no!!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    yesssss
    ohhh shit
    45+1 Ball is the net, but the flag is up! Taylor plays across to Cullen, who side-foots home, but he was marginally offside. #brfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    lol! Cullen was miles off then
  • Options
    Will we be kicking with the wind 2nd Half or against...Cmon U Addicks...!!!
  • Options
    What happened? Disallowed?
  • Options
    Yeah he might be a great shot stopper bit what's his kicking like?

• Options
    Will we be kicking with the wind 2nd Half or against...Cmon U Addicks...!!!
    Would say we'll be kicking into it
  • Options
    The shape is good. The personnel...hmm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Offside goal disallowed 
    looks very tight 
  • Options
    What the he'll happened with flashscore there?
  • Options
    Onside for me , but a tough call. Definitely not "miles off"
  • Options
    We are better than them. Bowyer will change to 3-5-2 and his attacking substitutions will be enough.
  • Options
    Yeah he might be a great shot stopper bit what's his kicking like?

Phillips kicking is far more important than keeping the ball out of the net.

• Options
    What a half.

It had ... err..weather reports and err.. wind.
  • Options
    We are better than them. Bowyer will change to 3-5-2 and his attacking substitutions will be enough.
    That'll do for me. Just let me know how many we'll score and I'll nip round to the bookies! 😉 
  • Options
    Has the feel of a Fleetwood game where we can play all week yet there will be no goals!!

As Leuth says; the shape is good but there is zero creativity meaning that Taylor and Vetokele are pretty isolated up top

Going to be an interesting second half as you could say that Bristol Rovers have been hindered by playing into the wind (which we'll now do) yet our back three of Bauer | Bielik | Pearce have been beyond solid today - Not felt worried about a Rovers attack against those three once all game, the problem being Pratley though; if he was an opponent I'd be livid that he isnt on a booking - If Aribo is anyway fit he needs to replace him and so drive us forward a bit with the ball, otherwise its just the neat passing from the Addicks that we've seen against us at the Valley so often that usually results in a Charlton win
  • Options
    We're already playing 3-5-2...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Half time and the wind is in control. Rovers there for the taking, but 0-0   still looks very possible.
  • Options
    We have been a second half team for many games this season.  Lets hope it continues. COYR!! 
  • Options
    Half time and the wind is in control. Rovers there for the taking, but 0-0   still looks very possible.
    Maybe if they aim for the cornerflags they will get more shots on goal.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Posh losing 1-0
    Coventry's form bothers me.
    Can see them making a late run into the play-offs with momentum on their side.
    Think they might have our number
  • Options
    Weather posts are mildly irritating. Keep checking in to see what’s happening at the game only to find out it’s sunny somewhere hot. 
    Cool and cloudy here in the Dominican Republic. Will be lucky to exceed 80F this afternoon.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Posh losing 1-0
    They may have beaten us twice but I'd certainly fancy them in the playoffs
  • Options
    At the point that screenshot was taken, Cullen is onside.
    There's a defender with his foot on the 6 yard line, in line with Cullen.

We don't know if that was at the actual moment the ball was played, though.

• Options
    Leuth said:
    ross1 said:
    Posh losing 1-0
    They may have beaten us twice but I'd certainly fancy them in the playoffs
    One game we completely threw away against them. The other we played our worst football of the season. 

Over another 2 games I don’t think the result would be the same.
  • Options
    The draw is there for the taking. If Bowyer wants to win he will have to replace Pratley with Aribo or Fosu, which makes a loss more likely but a win as well.
    Vetokele did really well with his control and shot, a good sign.
  • Options
    Normally need 75 points for playoffs. That could be as low as 69 this season. Could be there at 5pm.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!