Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo

Comments

• Options
    Awful awful game. Crap ref & 2 teams that couldn't pass they're way out of a paper bag. 

Well done Joe. Just set your career back by a couple of years. 
  • Options
    Thought they'd get closer this year, but today has shown Rangers are still a long way behind Celtic
  • Options
    Usually support Rangers but very happy to see them lose after how their fans acted.

Aribo needs massive improvement or he’ll become just another promising youngster lost to the Scottish League.
  • Options
    Aribo a mere shadow of the player we know on this showing.
    Very poor quality football.....why is that no surprise to me and no doubt all of us.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Fuck me this game is awful
    To think this is as good as it gets in Scotland too.

Makes me laugh when Celtic / Rangers fans say how competitive they could be in the English Premier League with the same TV money as the rest of them, there's 24 teams in the Championship who could say the same thing. As it stands I wouldn't even back either team to win promotion to The Premier League.
    Lower League 1 standard.....and that’s being generous.
  • Options
    This game is terrible.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Imagine having Morelos as a teammate. 
    He's their best player.............when he's not getting sent off.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Nightmare to be a ref in an old firm match.

The ref should've  given a couple of Yellows first half but he has done well to keep the lid on this game.
    A Clear Red by Jones in last minute as Rangers lose their discipline yet again.

Celtic have won 2-0 but it should have been 4.

Joe can go back to playing against League 1 type defences till they meet Celtic again.

• Options
    I’m so glad we got promoted , when you watch Sunday morning cloggers like that load of shit it gives us every incentive to stay up and not end up playing them pub teams ever again.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was gonna say Aribo is looking like an idiot for where he has ended up looking at us now - but honestly I’m not bothered by any of the players moving on as maybe we wouldn’t have had the squad we do now.....

Aribo, Bauer, Djiksteel out?

Fine - I’m more than happy with Hemed, Kayal, Gallagher, Oztumer, Aneke, Field, Lockyer, Deji et al. 

The only one I would say I miss is Bielik at present. 
    And he’s the only one that probably made a smart career move 
  • Options
    Really didn't think we'd even get close to replacing him, yet in Gallagher we seem to have gone one better. He has the ability combined with an exceptional work rate. Wouldn't change a thing. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I was gonna say Aribo is looking like an idiot for where he has ended up looking at us now - but honestly I’m not bothered by any of the players moving on as maybe we wouldn’t have had the squad we do now.....

Fine - I’m more than happy with Hemed, Kayal, Gallagher, Oztumer, Aneke, Field, Lockyer, Deji et al. 

Agree about Bielik but he spent yesterday chasing Shadows against Brentford ( just like us !) and he has gone to a team weaker than last season without Mount and Harry Wilson. 
  • Options
    Out of everyone who left in summer, Bielik and Dijksteel are the only two who I think would start for us.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    To be fair to Bielik I get the impression he wanted to be here and was thoroughly enjoying football under Bowyer.

Sadly we don’t have 10m laying about. 
    They obviously didn't check down the side of the old pitchside sofa.  :D
  • Options

I said this a couple of weeks back and i stand by it, i honestly don't think we've missed Bielik.

And once Kayal is fit, i think we'll forget we ever had Bielik. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Preston have made a really good start... Would say Bauer's made a potentially good move as they could easily be above us come the end of the season
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Oh well, thats the one competetive game per season out of the way, he'll be back to rinsing out league one standard players next week. 

AIso, I see Gerrard is teaching him what it was like to be played out of position like he alwasy was for england.... still thats another 20k in the pocket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a total waste of time playing in that league,if Joe is not careful he will completely balls his career up,also if Gerrard gets a decent offer he will be gone like a shot.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Honestly watching this he’d struggle in the championship. Standard has been poor.
    He wouldn't as Bowyer would get the best out of him and he would be great.  Instead he has an out of his depth Stevie G.  I hope he struggles and we get him for free in the summer.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Honestly watching this he’d struggle in the championship. Standard has been poor.
    He wouldn't as Bowyer would get the best out of him and he would be great.  Instead he has an out of his depth Stevie G.
    Gerrard ain’t a patch on our Lee :-)
  • Options
    Awful awful game. Crap ref & 2 teams that couldn't pass they're way out of a paper bag. 

Well done Joe. Just set your career back by a couple of years. 
    The quality was truly awful. Joe was bang average today. I hope this crappy football isn't bringing him down. 
  • Options

I don’t see how we are missing Bielik more than anyone else . I’m happy with how we are doing currently but losing Aribo, Bauer, Dijksteel and Grant for 3 million quid is not something we can ever be happy about 
  • Options
    Rangers forum giving Joe an absolute pasting tonight. Me thinks the honeymoon has worn off. 
  • Options
    He was no worse than the rest of them to be fair. Talentless bunch with poor touch and a geriatric striker. At least he has some ability. Scottish football is a complete and utter joke.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Preston have made a really good start... Would say Bauer's made a potentially good move as they could easily be above us come the end of the season
    Not as good as Charlton!