Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    iamdan said:
    Going down as it stands.. 
    Bit Early still

Hoping Rotherham hold on against 10 men

But expect Norwich to come back in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    All 3 of the teams around Millwall winning at the moment. If only the Championship season could end now :smile:
  • Options
    All 3 of the teams around Millwall winning at the moment. If only the Championship season could end now :smile:
    Sadly it didn't last
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    Going down as it stands.. 
    Bit Early still

Hoping Rotherham hold on against 10 men

But expect Norwich to come back in the 2nd half.
    Or not 6 minutes into 2nd half 2-1 to 10 men Villa
  • Options
    Staying up as it stands..
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Fuck all this...  Is there any bovver you slags?
  • Options
    Bollox bollox 
  • Options
    They won’t go down, but they are having a shit time at the moment so that’ll do me. 

I’m really enjoying our season at the moment so don’t give a shit about the Spanners.  
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    They won’t go down, but they are having a shit time at the moment so that’ll do me. 

I’m really enjoying our season at the moment so don’t give a shit about the Spanners.  
    Although they'll start 6 points in front of us on the opening day next season.
  • Options
    jammy shits last night, at one point they would of ended the night in the relegation spot rotherham look doomed. 

but at least they are sweating until likely a few more games. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Far from over yet. This weekend:

Sheff Utd v Millwall
    Stoke v Rotherham
    Reading v Brentford
    Wigan v Norwich

• Options
    Morning all. Seems like this thread went through a rollercoaster of emotions last night.

Why do you do it to yourselves? :smiley:
    Exactly , surely they know the spawniest jammiest scummiest team in the world aren’t going down , I said so months back as with palarse, it just ain’t happening, the scum will stay up and continue to finish above us until this prick owner leaves.
    shameful times 
  • Options
    Morning all. Seems like this thread went through a rollercoaster of emotions last night.

Why do you do it to yourselves? :smiley:
    Exactly , surely they know the spawniest jammiest scummiest team in the world aren’t going down , I said so months back as with palarse, it just ain’t happening, the scum will stay up and continue to finish above us until this prick owner leaves.
    shameful times 

• Options
    Whatever happens I hope the knuckle draggers are in the same league as us. I love going to the blue seat showroom for their cup final, it just makes me feel better about myself, even if we lose.
  • Options
    if they do survive this season expect them to really struggle next season, few decent millwall supporting mates also think harris has taken it as far as it can go, no longer are his tactics working an ageing squad and tbh the money getting chucked around in the championship now is ridiculous, we may take the piss but i do think we would struggle in the championship.
  • Options
    if they do survive this season expect them to really struggle next season, few decent millwall supporting mates also think harris has taken it as far as it can go, no longer are his tactics working an ageing squad and tbh the money getting chucked around in the championship now is ridiculous, we may take the piss but i do think we would struggle in the championship.
    Absolutely.

If we do go up, i'd fully expect us and Millwall, along with whoever survives out of Wigan/Rotherham to be amongst the bottom 3/4/5 sides next season.
  • Options
    Absolutely.

If we do go up, i'd fully expect us and Millwall, along with whoever survives out of Wigan/Rotherham to be amongst the bottom 3/4/5 sides next season.
    without a lot of spending, no disrespect to some of the clubs in league 1 but the teams are complete crap
  • Options
    Not necessarily fully relevant to this thread, but a great read.
    How many other fathers/sons have a similar bond?

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/millwall-its-a-father-and-son-thing

• Sponsored links:

• Options
     palarsehater said:
    different for me my old man was a millwall fan and i think hes a wanker so all the reason to support a rival 

I'd have disowned you for supporting Charlton as well ;)
  • Options
    Not necessarily fully relevant to this thread, but a great read.
    How many other fathers/sons have a similar bond?

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/millwall-its-a-father-and-son-thing

Lovely article to read when you forget that its about two Millwall supporters

Know I'll certainly be a very happy man if my son shows similar interest in Charlton when he grows up - Thankfully I'm a little more confident that he will seeing he's sitting with me a little bit more (and for longer0 whenever I watch on iFollow
  • Options
     palarsehater said:
    different for me my old man was a millwall fan and i think hes a wanker so all the reason to support a rival 

I'd have disowned you for supporting Charlton as well ;)
    he finally admits that the train spotters are rivals................. :smile:
  • Options
    Drew today... Wigan currently losing / Rotherham just gone 2-1 up @ Swansea

Leaves Millwall at present out of the relegation zone by a point yet have a game in hand (Bristol City)
  • Options
    Thompson, one of their better players,  injured too. That’s made my day slightly better
  • Options
    Superior goal difference to Rotherham means we need 6 points from our last 4 games to guarantee safety. Wigan away last game of season could be massive. 
  • Options
    Superior goal difference to Rotherham means we need 6 points from our last 4 games to guarantee safety. Wigan away last game of season could be massive. 
    Not like Rotherham are gonna win all their last 3 though. Can see them getting 4 or 5 points at the maximum but in reality probably no more than 3. You could do with 1 or 2 to make sure of it but in reality you could probably lose all your last 4 and still be ok.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Millwall 43 points
    Villa (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Bristol City (H)
    Wigan (A)

Rotherham 40 points and much worse goal difference
    Birmingham (H)
    WBA (A)
    Middlesbrough (H)

Think Rotherham need two wins to put any kind of pressure on Millwall. Even then they’d only need one win from four games.

From 2-1 up to losing 4-3. Today was the day that Rotherham relegated themselves.
  • Options
    Millwall 43 points
    Villa (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Bristol City (H)
    Wigan (A)

Birmingham (H)
    WBA (A)
    Middlesbrough (H)

Think Rotherham need two wins to put any kind of pressure on Millwall. Even then they’d only need one win from four games.

From 2-1 up to losing 4-3. Today was the day that Rotherham relegated themselves.
    Yeah you’re probably right. Rotherham are 1/12 on to go down and we’re 14/1. Still not taking anything for granted though. I didn’t go today but apparently we were shit. 
  • Options
    Millwall 43 points
    Villa (A)
    Stoke (H)
    Bristol City (H)
    Wigan (A)

Birmingham (H)
    WBA (A)
    Middlesbrough (H)

Yeah you’re probably right. Rotherham are 1/12 on to go down and we’re 14/1. Still not taking anything for granted though. I didn’t go today but apparently we were shit. 
    Those 3 draws you've got in a row have been crucial. If the gap had only been 1 or 2 points, then potentially one win could have seen Rotherham overtake you.