Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wot no Millwall relegation thread?

Comments

• Options
    iamdan said:
    Lol I think we all know what the fan meant. 
    Best you let the club know so they can add your witness statement to the investigation in to it.

Your first hand account will go a long way to ensuring that an unwanted homophobe is rightfully prosecuted.

I urge and implore you not to stay silent.
  • Options
    It's alleged that someone called the linesman 'bent' and he took it as a homophobic comment.

Seems the linesman has issues with language and the meaning of words. He probably needs to go on some form of educational course whereby he realigns his thought process around why he automatically attributes some words towards certain groups of people.

I hope he comes out the other side a better person.
    Very amusing I'm sure.
  • Options
    It's alleged that someone called the linesman 'bent' and he took it as a homophobic comment.

Seems the linesman has issues with language and the meaning of words. He probably needs to go on some form of educational course whereby he realigns his thought process around why he automatically attributes some words towards certain groups of people.

I hope he comes out the other side a better person.
    Very amusing I'm sure.
    Not at all. I'm surprised you find a potential wrongful allegation of a hate crime as being amusing.
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    Best you let the club know so they can add your witness statement to the investigation in to it.

Your first hand account will go a long way to ensuring that an unwanted homophobe is rightfully prosecuted.

Will do - cheers.
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    iamdan said:

Will do - cheers.
    Excellent news. With your help, and undoubted account of what happened, the rightful arrest and prosecution will be made.
  • Options
    Got bored so decided to see what they were talking about on the other side.

Interesting thread about us, i have started it from page 14 because thsts the most recent stuff obviously, but if you are bored feel free to go back and read it all lol

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/dont-buy-tickets-for-the-charlton-game-just-yet.41267/page-14
  • Options

Interesting thread about us, i have started it from page 14 because thsts the most recent stuff obviously, but if you are bored feel free to go back and read it all lol

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/dont-buy-tickets-for-the-charlton-game-just-yet.41267/page-14
    Right, I'm off.....
  • Options
    Depressingly, Millwall's run in looks pretty easy, indeed at this stage I'd expect them to make the playoffs...

• Options
    Very interesting run in for Hull and Wigan

Both may have a lot of bottom eight teams to play but when those games happen, both sides cant win so there will be a lot of dropped points 
  • Options

Right, I'm off.....
    Wow, no wonder you post on here BBW
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020

Just felt my IQ lower by 50 points and believe me that ain't good news!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I’m glad this threads back. The Millwall relegation threads were what first drew me to this board :smile:
  • Options
    I’m glad this threads back. The Millwall relegation thread were what first drew me to this board :smile:
    I think its good to have a thread about a rival team, like you clearly have your  Charlton thread lol.

Probably is millwall threads on here seen to get sunk by admin so they just disappear lol, hopefully it doesn't happen this time 
  • Options
    I’m glad this threads back. The Millwall relegation thread were what first drew me to this board :smile:
    I think its good to have a thread about a rival team, like you clearly have your  Charlton thread lol.

Probably is millwall threads on here seen to get sunk by admin so they just disappear lol, hopefully it doesn't happen this time 
    Of course it is. Always good to have a good laugh at your nearest and dearest when they’re going through the shit. 

Problem is football goes in circles. There will be a time when we’re going through it and it’ll be your turn to have a good laugh 

you won’t see me for dust on here when that happens lol
    The question is will we see you on here at 10pm on 3rd July lol
  • Options

Of course it is. Always good to have a good laugh at your nearest and dearest when they’re going through the shit. 

Problem is football goes in circles. There will be a time when we’re going through it and it’ll be your turn to have a good laugh 

Of course, why wouldn't be on here after Millwall go undefeated once again!!! 
  • Options

You hold your own on here mate and it's all (mainly) in good nature. 
    Now as for the palace troll that's something else. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Imagine it they go up, we go down ...harikiri time for me 
  • Options

Everything, and I mean everything, points to a comfortable win for Millwall. So you just know this will be the time you finally do it. But none of us will be there to see it lol

You hold your own on here mate and it's all (mainly) in good nature. 
    Now as for the palace troll that's something else. 
    Thanks mate. 

Yeah, even I nearly piped up against that prick but bit my lip. Not my fight. 
  • Options
    Spannerworld
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
    Don't worry we all have them lol

• Options
    Now we know who @MillwallFan is, you disappoint me.
  • Options
    Pains me but I think Millwall have a half decent Championship side now. 
  • Options
    Pains me but I think Millwall have a half decent Championship side now. 
    It pains me to watch those clips 
  • Options
    Oh dear!