Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Arrested again for crashing her car at 6am whislt allegedy over the drink drive limit. She stated yesterday on Good Morning Britain that she is banned from driving until December and it was difficult to visit her son Harvey who is in a residential home in Chelteham.
  • Options
    Plenty of trains stop at Cheltenham and she can afford a chauffeur.
  • Options
    Just lucky she hasn't killed anyone.
  • Options
    Saw her on masterchef recently and she looked awful. Whatever you think of her, she was an attractive girl before she started having all that stupid surgery. Looked like she was struggling to smile properly. I wonder how many other young women you see now that have had work to get that ridiculous pout will look the same when they’re older. 
    You know what, I thought she came across really well on Masterchef. Only ever seen her in the tabloids before but I thought she seemed a down to earth and normal lass. But now this. No doubt she’ll hide behind Harvey again but enoughs enough. Joe public would go down for this latest misdemeanour & so should she. 
    Yeah she did come across well on it. She’s obviously far from stupid but has made some pretty bad decisions in her life. 
  • Options
    Saw her on masterchef recently and she looked awful. Whatever you think of her, she was an attractive girl before she started having all that stupid surgery. Looked like she was struggling to smile properly. I wonder how many other young women you see now that have had work to get that ridiculous pout will look the same when they’re older. 
    You know what, I thought she came across really well on Masterchef. Only ever seen her in the tabloids before but I thought she seemed a down to earth and normal lass. But now this. No doubt she’ll hide behind Harvey again but enoughs enough. Joe public would go down for this latest misdemeanour & so should she. 
    Yeah she did come across well on it. She’s obviously far from stupid but has made some pretty bad decisions in her life. 
    We can all attest to that mate 😬
  • Options
    I'm sure we all know someone that is always in scrapes and yet seem reasonably intelligent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lock her up before she kills somebody.
  • Options
    Lock her up before she kills somebody.

Buy her a Charlton Season T B) icket
  • Options
    She will be doing some time inside.
    The courts simply cannot be seen to make an exception in her case.
    Driving whilst banned is often a case for imprisonment, but whilst being over the limit again(for which she is already banned), is surely gonna be automatic imprisonment.
  • Options
    she needs help with her alcohol abuse problems .. prison won't help, A A (not the motoring breakdown outfit) could be the answer. Can our courts order persistent drunks to attend A A meetings or similar  ? .. there again, if she refuses to admit she has a problem with alcohol .. etc etc
  • Options
    She will be doing some time inside.
    The courts simply cannot be seen to make an exception in her case.
    Driving whilst banned is often a case for imprisonment, but whilst being over the limit again(for which she is already banned), is surely gonna be automatic imprisonment.
    The report I read tonight said she was over the limit for alcohol & drugs
  • Options
    Been banned from driving 6 times in the last 10 years
  • Options
    Doubt she will go to prison, as she will say she is her son's main carrer. Some mother she is.    
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Doubt she will go to prison, as she will say she is her son's main carrer. Some mother she is.    
    Not whilst he is at Uni she isnt.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    She's a millionaire, can't she get an Uber

Ed- Oh I've just seen she's been declared bankrupt. What a silly sausage.
  • Options
    Don't think she'll go to prison, sounds like she's needs rehab and therapy.

Her family (i assume it was her Mum) released a statement on social media saying she's been struggling with her mental health.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    She needs to get locked up to learn a lesson.  That’s the only way because she keeps getting away with it and almost laughing in the face of authority. 

So what if she’s been declared bankrupt and is Harvey’s carer - she’s an absolute wrong’un and is endangering people

6 driving g bans in 10 years is an absolute joke. Disgusting fucking waste of space.  Funny how the media will be blamed for ruining her mental health yet it’s the same media who have given her EVERYTHING she has had over the years.  I absolutely hate her and the way she acts and i sincerely hope she gets all the help she needs whilst in prison but knowing her it will just lead to “Jordan - my struggle  behind bars” which will just glamourise her and the prison system (and of course make her more money for this cycle to all start again)
    I agree. She may have mental health problems, but until she accepts how she is living her life and how her lifestyle choices are affecting her and her children, friends and family, the cycle you mention will continue.

I've just read she was only given the car she was driving last month by Carl Woods. And it is a right off and won't be insured.

This 'cycle' means she will probably try to gain something (publicity/sympathy/attention) from this incident as she has done with others such as the 'broken feet', recent alleged assault (where she said her engagement ring was stolen but was apparently seen wearing it a few days ago/was it her (latest) fiance, if not why not say it wasn't him etc).

My main concern, aside from her children is that is a a terrible example to others how living a car crash of a life gets publicity and she earns a living from it. How is she continuing to live her lifestyle whilst bankrupt (what about the people she owes money to?) and get away with going to a red list country for 'work purposes' to have even more cosmetic surgery. She says she has PTSD (caused by what I am not sure but surely her own lifestyle choices) - surely it is more like Histrionic Personality Disorder?

Aside from her mental health issues, it is such a bad example to youngsters if she keeps getting away with so much - no wonder she thinks she can do what she wants,
  • Options
    Regardless of her problems the public need protection from drink drivers - she's been given far too much leeway. We are lucky she hasn't killed anyone.

There are plenty of people with mental health problems who don't behave like her.
    Agreed - hopefully she will be taking the lead in the new series of Cell Block H.
  • Options
    She needs counselling, and lots of it. Clear mental health and addiction issues.

If Ronnie Schwartz had done similar (and I know she's done it a few times now, so save the rage) then the number of people citing his personal problems would outweigh those condemning him.

That doesn't absolve her of culpability one bit. Just interesting to see how self-professed kind people can turn on a sixpence if it's someone they don't particularly like.

Just saying.
  • Options
    She needs counselling, and lots of it. Clear mental health and addiction issues.

If Ronnie Schwartz had done similar (and I know she's done it a few times now, so save the rage) then the number of people citing his personal problems would outweigh those condemning him.

That doesn't absolve her of culpability one bit. Just interesting to see how self-professed kind people can turn on a sixpence if it's someone they don't particularly like.

Just saying.
    Who's that?
  • Options

Just saying.
    Everyone deserves a Second chance but 6 bans in 10 years is daft.  She has massive issues and her family should have intervened before now.
    put her in a prison where she can’t access drink and drugs so easily and try to rehabilitate her that way but the prison part HAS to happen.  
  • Options

Just saying.
    Except he hasn't, so this is not really a very accurate or logical comparison. One person has put themselves and others in danger repeatedly, one's committed the heinous crime of not being very good at football.

• Options

Just saying.
    Who's that?
    Sole aire to the herb and spice empire