Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    I am reminded of the Monty Python spoof - Where the stars buy their fish -  every entry was Macfisheries, as I recall.
    It seems real life has now vastly overtaken that parody.
    How much more inane can it all get?
    Which side of the bed do celebs get out?
    Watch people from Towie breath in and out -Live.
    My famous ear.

• Options
    yeah, she was shitfaced and lied about it of course but...

would ya?

looks like she was about to spit or swallow as the paparazzo took this shot
  • Options
    The world is now full of attention-seeking, deluded, talentless reality stars like her - a pretty depressing spectacle.

The media loves them and encourages their behaviour.
    I just can't understand who cares enough to generate clicks etc.

I really couldn't care less if Sonia from EastEnders has lost half a stone after dumping her boyfriend or not, or whether some girl from The Only Way is Essex went to a bar for the evening.  Who does?
    This will never be beaten.....

Does anyone know if she was ok afterwards?

It was harrowing enough just reading the article.

• Options
    I was filming at a premiere once. Squeezed into a press pen for a few hours. The crew next to us were twiddling their thumbs the entire time. They turned down the option to interview pretty much every one of the minor celebrities that walked past.

The final few D-listers were milling into the Odeon and still these guys had done no work. They looked so bored and annoyed. One of them was on his phone, asking “how much fucking longer is she going to be?”  

And as we were packing up I finally realised what was going on. The crew were there for some sort of Katie Price TV show. They’d spent three hours standing in the cold waiting for her. Eventually she turned up, long after the carpet had emptied and the fans had gone home, her car parked illegally in Leicester Square, blocking pedestrians. She tottered up the red carpet on her high heels, spoke to the interviewer/ cameraman about the film she couldn’t be bothered to watch, got back in the Range Rover and left.

The crew clearly despised her. All she had to do for the TV show she got paid a lot of money for was walk along a red carpet and talk to some people. And yet she couldn’t even be bothered to do that. What a twat. 
  • Options
    I’d f*** her

with a hammer, then she’d be truly f*****

oxygen thief 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The crew clearly despised her. All she had to do for the TV show she got paid a lot of money for was walk along a red carpet and talk to some people. And yet she couldn’t even be bothered to do that. What a twat. 
    You've seen the Dane Bowers vid then. I don't imagine it looks so great these days.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

You've seen the Dane Bowers vid then. I don't imagine it looks so great these days.
    Dane Bowers certainly didn’t do any damage to it 
    Yeah he wasn't exactly taking it to another level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet her fanny stinks
    @bobmunro your lot offering odds?
  • Options
    I bet her fanny stinks
    @bobmunro your lot offering odds?
    No offers
  • Options
    Disgusting Creature
  • Options
    3/1 which funnily enough is how she likes her bunk ups
  • Options
    She's had more pokings than a second hand dartboard. Despicable woman.
  • Options
    Like feeding a tic tac to a blue whale 
  • Options
    Like opening the window and shagging the night
  • Options
    Like slinging a party sausage down a hallway 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like a silk worm crawling through the Blackball Tunnel, eye
  • Options
    Chucking a chip in a skip
  • Options