Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    holyjo said:
    If she uses ADHD as an excuse for continuing to drink drive and risk lives she won’t mind a spell in a psychiatric prison due to ‘diminished responsibility’. 
    Good luck with that bitch!
    Not to comment on the specifics of KP  , but it’s certainly true that Neuro Diverse people are significantly over represented in the judicial system and prison. Some of my work has been in this area and the evidence is stark 
     Not an excuse imo. Especially not ADHD. ADHD doesn't reduce your ability to understand right from wrong.

I say this with a brother who has high scale ADHD.
  • Options
    Here's a big titty picture...

Blue Tit Bird Facts  Cyanistes Caeruleus
    Have you a pic of two an a bush ?
  • Options
    robroy said:
    She probably wants to go to prison so she can write a new book when she comes out! 
    Do they allow crayons in gaol?
  • Options
    People still giving her the oxygen she wants I see. 
  • Options
    holyjo said:
    If she uses ADHD as an excuse for continuing to drink drive and risk lives she won’t mind a spell in a psychiatric prison due to ‘diminished responsibility’. 
    Not to comment on the specifics of KP  , but it’s certainly true that Neuro Diverse people are significantly over represented in the judicial system and prison. Some of my work has been in this area and the evidence is stark 

True. A LOT of addicts are ADHD or ADD. Trust me I know. 
  • Options
    I don't give a fuck if she likes ACDC or not, having shit taste in music does not excuse some of the capers she's got up to!  
  • Options
    I don't give a fuck if she likes ACDC or not, having shit taste in music does not excuse some of the capers she's got up to!  
    Slag off Price all you want but leave AC/DC out of it! 
  • Options
    Going against the flow here, I think this girl has proper mental health issues. 
    She seems to have been on the wrong end of some abusive behaviour from some nasty pieces of work. 
    I know some of it is self inflicted, but she has 5 children, one of which is disabled and has been abandoned by the father. 
    She has to pay her debts, abide by the law, and stop being in the headlines for the wrong reasons.
    I hope this does not end in a bad way.
  • Options
    Going against the flow here, I think this girl has proper mental health issues. 
    She seems to have been on the wrong end of some abusive behaviour from some nasty pieces of work. 
    I know some of it is self inflicted, but she has 5 children, one of which is disabled and has been abandoned by the father. 
    She has to pay her debts, abide by the law, and stop being in the headlines for the wrong reasons.
    I hope this does not end in a bad way.
    Dwight Yorke isn't great but I did see somewhere that he is involved more than she makes out.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    holyjo said:

I’m just wondering - has she actually been diagnosed with ADHD? I may be wrong but there are many people who self diagnose and use it as an excuse for their behaviour. Adult ADHD seems to be a popular one right now.
    I agree that neuro diverse people are over represented in prison. I spent some time working as a psychologist in prisons and was shocked at the number of people who were clearly mentally ill yet had no diagnosis. 

• Options
    holyjo said:

I’m just wondering - has she actually been diagnosed with ADHD? I may be wrong but there are many people who self diagnose and use it as an excuse for their behaviour. Adult ADHD seems to be a popular one right now.
    I agree that neuro diverse people are over represented in prison. I spent some time working as a psychologist in prisons and was shocked at the number of people who were clearly mentally ill yet had no diagnosis. 

Neurodiverse and mentally ill are two very different things
  • Options
    robroy said:
    She probably wants to go to prison so she can write a new book when she comes out! 
    She seems to think that going to prison will clear her debts. Seems not to understand that she'll still owe the money!
  • Options
    What I don’t get is people still find her attractive. She hasn’t looked remotely nice since about 2000 at best. 
  • Options
    edited April 4
    sam3110 said:
    holyjo said:

Neurodiverse and mentally ill are two very different things
    Sure. Apologies, I meant any DSM 5 listed diagnosis (ie mental health disorder)
  • Options
    Katie Price has just bought a house about 600 metres from where I live. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How strong is your garden fence?
  • Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price?
  • Options
    So her boobs will be in your back garden?

Is that a euphemism ..? 
  • Options
    Well there does the neighbourhood!
  • Options
    I've heard you're in the market for a high spec pair of binoculars.... B)
    Just don't take the caps of the lenses.
  • Options
    She said she bumped in to you when taking in her new surroundings….

• Options
    Brownie12 said:
    She said she bumped in to you when taking in her new surroundings….

Gawd!, that looks like a cock, just smaller!
  • Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price?
    Apparently she can’t afford to live where she currently does and her son regularly attends the local hospital here.  You get a lot more for what money you do have in West Yorkshire than in the south east.