Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price

Comments

• Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price faces court again today over £3.2million debt repayment and is set to appear at the Royal Courts of Justice in London today and  is facing probe into how she funds her luxury lifestyle

• Options
    Adjourned at the last minute apparently, with her solicitors not giving a reason for her no show before the court
  • Options
    As I said.......you just need a fake pair of tits & a hard luck story.

Cant believe a judge fell for it again. Wish someone had the balls (!) to jail her in her absence. 
  • Options

Cant believe a judge fell for it again. Wish someone had the balls (!) to jail her in her absence. 
    It must have been adjourned for some reason. Maybe they will get the evidence she is not paying back her debts whilst living a luxury lifestyle
  • Options
    Bankrupt Katie Price faces court again today over £3.2million debt repayment and is set to appear at the Royal Courts of Justice in London today and  is facing probe into how she funds her luxury lifestyle

not for the first time
  • Options

It must have been adjourned for some reason. Maybe they will get the evidence she is not paying back her debts whilst living a luxury lifestyle
    Indeed it was. But her solicitors weren't saying why, which makes you think she hasn't got any good reason why she is still living it up when she is defaulting on the £12k pm that she agreed to in her IVA.

This is when people need to get serious with her. Namely the courts. Going into IVA means wiping off a good deal of your debt. If she can't stick to her agreement then she needs to pay it all back -  c£3.4m I believe. I read that there are a number of charges on her house & someone is trying to reposess for an outstanding £500k debt. 

It is no good her hiding her head in the sand. 
  • Options

Indeed it was. But her solicitors weren't saying why, which makes you think she hasn't got any good reason why she is still living it up when she is defaulting on the £12k pm that she agreed to in her IVA.

This is when people need to get serious with her. Namely the courts. Going into IVA means wiping off a good deal of your debt. If she can't stick to her agreement then she needs to pay it all back -  c£3.4m I believe. I read that there are a number of charges on her house & someone is trying to reposess for an outstanding £500k debt. 

It is no good her hiding her head in her cleavage. 

• Options

It is no good her hiding her head in her cleavage. 

In a few years, she’ll need a neck like a giraffe 🦒 
  • Options

Looking at how often she's in court i guess most of her money is going on solicitor's fees.
  • Options
    Solicitors don't work for free as i doubt she would get legal aid. If she is potless how is she paying them?? Only Fans paying for 'private' access?
    Perhaps a rich benefactor, her car dealer fiance?? Time will tell no doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Grrrrrrrr

can’t stand this waste of skin and she still mocks our legal system
  • Options

Evidently it is though!
  • Options

Sounds like she needs some independent financial advice.
  • Options
    Spared jail again ffs
  • Options
    170 hours community service with another 20 for the driving issue.

I wonder if she will drive there or get public transport ??  I bet I know the answer. 
  • Options
    What a surprise !

this country is becoming more shit by the day

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    She’s seen more japs eyes than an optician in Tokyo.
    Shes seen more bellends than a Selhurst Park turnstile.
    Done more lengths than Michael Phelps is my favorite one
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    What a surprise !

this country is becoming more shit by the day

Was that the 'B Side' to Perfect Day??  :D
  • Options
    Beyond a joke now. At this point i think she could probably get away with murdering someone
    Probably true.
  • Options
    In fairness I think the sentence is about right for a text to her ex.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-61922878
  • Options
    She won't go to prison until she hurts someone seriously and our shite justice system will equally be to blame.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Done more lengths than Michael Phelps is my favorite one
    More pricks than a second hand dart board.
  • Options
    Classic.
  • Options
    Been stretched more times than a children’s entertainer’s balloon?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Show some respect to the thick talentless spunk depository!
  • Options
    Thick spunk…