Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonight's EFL matches

5 matches in L1 tonight including Sunderland, Pompey and Barnsley

Sunderland vs Gillingham is already 1-1!

Comments

• Sunderland 2-1 up now
  • God I miss the championship.
  • Pompey continuing their good run - just gone 1-0 down at home to Brizzle Rovers.

Accy Stanley 1 Oxford 0
  • Hanlan has equalised for Gillinghan
  • Playoffs will be 4 poor sides this year. Let’s hope we’re one of them.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Playoffs will be 4 poor sides this year. Let’s hope we’re one of them.
    Let's hope we're the really good side along with 3 poor sides!
  • After the last 4 matches, the only results that seem to matter to CAFC are Peterborough, Doncaster and even Blackpool.
    Just can't see where the goals are going to come from for us to finish above Luton, Barnsley, Portsmouth, and Sunderland.
  • Happy with the current standings. Portsmouth in semi finals. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Newport 4-1 up at Notts County. Amazing that they are mid table in L2 when you consider their cup exploits
  • Not looking good for Robinson's Oxford - losing 2-0 to Accrington and firmly in the relegation zone.
  • Boo! Pompey level it up, 1-1.
  • Happy with the current standings. Portsmouth in semi finals. 
    Dont be too sure

We need to beat Doncaster in two weeks else they've the potential to go six points above us
  • Pigott now has 2 for Wimbledon...
  • edited February 2019
    Happy with the current standings. Portsmouth in semi finals. 
    Dont be too sure

We need to beat Doncaster in two weeks else they've the potential to go six points above us
    Didn’t mean I was confident with us finishing 5th, just meant I'd be happy if it ended up like current.
  • Sunderland winning 3-2.
  • And Brizzle miss a penalty against Pompey
  • sunderland 4-2 up
  • Sunderland 4-2 Gillingham
    Portsmouth 1-1 Bristol Rovers
    Barnsley 0-0 Burton
  • Sponsored links:

• All full time
  • A good night for Sunderland. Winning a match with a few goals, and Barnsley only drawing. Win the game in hand and they'll only be 1 point behind them
  • All pick up points. Disappointing. Need to find a way to start scoring again
  • Now 10 points behind Barnsley in second with the same number of games (33) played.

Big ask to close that gap in 13 games.
  • Now 10 points behind Barnsley in second with the same number of games (33) played.

Big ask to close that gap in 13 games.
    I think this season has got the feeling of the reverse of last when we finished with a flourish to grab an unlikely play off spot I think we might finish with a whimper in mid table 
  • Wimbledon win away at Rochdale, the Pig completing his hat-trick with a 95th min pen.
  • Nailed on we will lose to Wimbledon on Saturday. Very surprised to see them win tonight.
  • I have a nasty feeling we are going to slip out of the top 6 over the next few weeks.
  • We weren’t getting autos as soon as we missed the pen against pboro as I worked out 18 points should see us get playoffs put like that certainly doable 13 games to play need to win 7 of them, some teams we have to play are going to be v tough as we have a lot of the lower teams who are scrapping for survival. 
  • I've mentally written off automatics now, but any team in the playoffs can win to go up. Looking at the table, it's amazing that we're now 15 points behind Luton